Secret Draft day 7 round Jets mock v 3.0

Discussion in 'Draft' started by SecretConnection, Apr 26, 2018.

1. SecretConnection

SecretConnection Active Member

Last chance to do a mock for awhile!!!!! Shhhh wife is at work, I took the day off for the draft. Already drinking and smoking some very good pot. :)

Rd 1- Pick # 3- Sam Darnold QB USC
    Knowing what we know now, Browns seem very likely to take Baker Mayfield! We must land Darnold in this scenario. Hopefully the Giants can’t get a trade done and he falls into our lap. I think the Giants will have to take Barkley if they can’t trade out. Darnold is my top QB in the class

Rd 3- Pick # 72- Arden Key EDGE( 3-4 OLB) LSU
    He falls to us in the 3rd round we need a sack master badly, he’s it. Does have a bit of a troubled past, I think linking him up with someone who’s a leader and familiar with Key ( Jamal Adams) would help Key ajust to the next level. Potential steal if he gets it together.

Rd 4- Pick #107- Da’Shawn Hand DE Alabama
    Look he prolly won’t fall this far, in my last mock I had us taking him second round. This guys will be a beast against the run and has pass rushing upside. Can play all over the line, I like him a lot and he will fit right into the rotation from day 1.

Rd 5- Pick #157- Parry Nickerson CB Tulane
    4.32 40 at the combine. Still needs works. Skrine is about done here unless he has a career year, Burris is garbage, and Mo on a one year deal. We need a young CB to start grooming I like his potential, let bowles groom him into a starter.

Rd 6- Pick #179 Skyler Phillips OG Idaho State
    Small school sleeper, strong guy very explosive. Looks to be a guard in the NFL but played some tackle in college. Carpenter will need to be replaced at some point in the near future.

Rd 7- Pick #235 Brett Toth OT Army
    If he didn’t go to Army and there was no questions of his avaliblity( Army service) he would easily be a 3rd or 4th round selection. Not many sure things left this late Toth is one of them, he will be an NFL player.

Thanks for reading ! NoUDFAs today, I will have a mega post on UDFAs I like post draft. Enjoy the first round of the NFL draft and have fun!!!!!!! May do another one tommorrow.

#1 SecretConnection, Apr 26, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2018