Sanchez Kicking Ass In Philly

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by JetsKickAss, Aug 19, 2014.

1. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

As Junc implied earlier in this thread shouldn't you scheme around what your young QB who you invested a lot of money and resources in does well versus forcing said QB to play your scheme? If you know he does something well why not make that a big part of the game plan like adding the read option because of Geno's running ability?

This is only true if you believe the Jets would have NEVER gotten an offensive coach with a scheme that suited Mark or intelligence to adapt his offense to what Mark does well like Kelly. IMO with MM and a healthy shoulder Mark would have been back on track here. The WCO is what Mark played in all through college. His success in this system is what led to him being drafted 5th overall. Scheme aside MM had a proven history of success with various types of QBs showing the ability to work around his personnel.

Like it or not Sanchez accomplished a lot in his short time here. It remains to be seen if we will be able to match or surpass that in any way.

2. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Well the Eagles are in a good position right now, they gave Sanchez a one year deal which is key here. Sanchez IMO has done enough to get a shot at starting, he is a top 32 QB, its only a matter of time some QBs around the league struggle. So I think the Eagles might end up trading him, but it also depends on Foles play and health(which is unpredictable)

My early favorite to land Mark Sanchez is the Houston Texans. I honestly believe the Texans were waiting for the Jets to release Mark Sanchez, they signed Fitzpatrick pretty late because it eventually reached a point where we though the Jets might actually be holding on to Sanchez under a restructured contract. (Sanchez was released 3 days after Fitzpatrick was signed and as you recall Sanchez was released pretty late). Fitzpatrick hasnt exactly lit up the scoreboard yet either, they play Denver Saturday night so hopefully he struggles. Lets not forgot to, Sanchez derailed the Patriots team in which O'Brien made a name for himself when he created the two tight end offense, he was standing on the sidelines on that January playoff game. Obrien definitely looks like he understands offense, if you put Sanchez on that Houston team they will be in the playoffs. No doubt, they have a good defense and have players on offense.

So if its not Philly for Sanchez, then I hope its Houston (although that could haunt the Jets in a major way).

3. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Definitely nice to see Sanchez play so well this preseason. It is in no way shocking or any different than him on the Jets. He just has a better offensive scheme in Philadelphia. Last night was extremely cool to see Sanchez dominate with the Eagles 2's against the Steelers 1's. Not good for the Steelers though.

4. 74

74 Well-Known Member

How is Foles play and health unpredictable Soxxx?

5. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

6. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

His health is, I didnt imply that his play would be.

7. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

8. All Gas No Shake

All Gas No Shake Well-Known Member

matt barkley has been tearing it up too ... the eagles offense is just that good

however, sanchez's arm does look a lot stronger ... he should have gotten that shoulder surgery two years ago

9. 74

74 Well-Known Member

He missed one game in 3 years of college ball. Was put on IR for a few games in '12 for hand injury and missed one game in '13 because of a concussion. So how does that make his health unpredictable?

10. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Go watch the Tom Brady injury and tell me health is predictable. On any given play Nick Foles' season can end, and Chip Kelly MIGHT want to have a backup that he can trust

11. 74

74 Well-Known Member

GTFO dude you can say that about any player in the NFL, calling out Foles health as unpredictable is bullshit

12. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

YOU GTFO, I am allowed to call his health unpredictable, ok.

13. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Drive being replayed now on nfln.

14. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Oh and it burns the haters and trolls eyes!!!!

[​IMG]

mute likes this.
  15. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Mangolden Showers:

[​IMG]

16. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

If Foles stays upright the first few weeks of the season Sanchez will be traded, otherwise the Eagles know he will just leave in the off season and they'll get nothing. Sanchez, though, would be better off rooting for Foles to get injured and become the starter in Philly with as well as he has played there. either way, Sanchez will be a starting QB again this season.

17. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Fuck you bitch you don't know shit about football or anything else

18. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Fight me.

19. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I mean if they can get a 3rd or 4th round pick for an expiring contract that would be highway robbery.

20. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I could kill you with my bare hands.