Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

amid all the rest of the fun on the board, its good to come in here to remind myself that mark sanchez does indeed still suck.

2. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

The haters should be happy Mark is hurt (well, we know they are happy) because if he was the backup he absolutely would have been in in the second half.

Not that would have been the best thing for the long run but he would have replaced Geno today.

_

3. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Mark never had a game as bad as Geno yesterday, even last year w/ the worst offensive talent in the league. Geno almost ran back 20 yds to get a safety(got very lucky he was tackled or he would have gotten a safety) and drops back another 20 to hand jax a TD.

mark w/ this team I think we'd be 4-0 and 3-1 at the worst.

W/ all that said Geno still deserves his chance to grow, he has shown us flashes of having big time ability and I am rooting for him.

4. Bellows1

Bellows1 Well-Known Member

Junc, I'll give ya that Mark had some great games for us, but he absolutely had worse games than what Geno did yesterday, several of them.

5. nyjunc

Never had one- not the buttfumble, not Arizona '12, not NE or Mia '10, not the 5 INT game. he's had some bad ones but Geno was brutal yesterday.

6. JStokes

I think we're splitting hairs here--and I'm one of the last Sanchez defenders but he had some brutal brutal games.

Geno's was equally as brutal as any of Mark's.

But we're really talking about skinniest girl at the fat farm stuff.

_

7. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

Complete bullshit. Mark's 5 interception game against the Bills, in his rookie season, at HOME, in a game in which his running game produced over 200 yards, was definitely worse than Geno's game yesterday.

8. slimjasi

Comically delusional . . . as usual.

9. Trip McNealy

Trip McNealy Member

Sanchez and Geno's performances at Tennessee were both the worst games of their careers. They were both awful.

10. nyjunc

Mark had some brutal games w/o a doubt but when you factor everything into it especially this being a very winnable game I don't think mark ever played this poorly.

5 INT game was bad no doubt but yesterday 28 of Ten's 38 pts were directly set up by geno and he had 2 incredibly bonehead plays showing no awareness whatsoever backing up to his GL on what was nearly a safety and then giving away a TD backing up to his EZ.

11. slimjasi

Geno was terrible yesterday. He gave them no chance to win. But to claim that Mark has never done that is patently absurd. There have been numerous examples where Sanchez was just as bad, or worse. And considering that some of Sanchez's bad performances came when he was a 2,3, and 4 year veteran, it's amazingly unfair to pretend otherwise.

12. JStokes

To be fair, in Mark's 5 INT game with Buffalo, we went to and lost in OT.

Have to think he only throws 2-3 INTs and we win that game.

BTW, I go to the NE game every year at Gillette and the game in 2010 was one of the worst games I've ever seen him play. And I brought my daughter and she was wearing here Sanchez jersey--thank the Lord we were sitting in a box, we would have been doused :grin:

_

13. slimjasi

Not to mention that we ran for 200 yards in that game and completely controlled the line of scrimmage.

14. JStokes

No debate from me, but calling Sanchez's games worse than Geno's or Geno's worse than Sanchez's is just silly.

They were BOTH brutal.

_

15. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Sucking is Sucking why would we compare sucking it won't help Geno or Sanchez. All that matters is Geno needs top get better or we need to go to Simms or Quinn.

16. nyjunc

Mark cost us that Buf game w/o a doubt but most of the picks were downfield not giving Buf short fields so at least our D had a chance to recover. That wasn't the case yesterday, it would have been nice to hold them to more FGs but eventually the D was going to break w/ all the TOs.

That NE game everyone stunk though, that wasn't on him. That was a team effort to lose that bad. I went to the January game in Foxboro, he and the team played much better:grin:

17. Jetfan76

Jetfan76 Well-Known Member

18. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Geno might have looked pathetic yesterday, but it is not his fault. He is a 2nd Round Pick who is not ready to be an NFL QB yet, let alone start. This is on the Jets, for being a joke of a franchise, as usual. Allowing Mark to get injured ruined any chance of having a great season. Geno should get NONE of the blame. Mark was at least the 5th overall pick in his draft.

As for Mark never having a worse performance, you only have to go back to Tennessee last year to see a worse performance. It may seem Geno was worse because Tennessee scored 38 points this year, but I would say it was equally pathetic, maybe a slight edge to Mark being worse since so much was on the line.

19. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Yep, not just Sanchez getting hurt but not having another vet alternative. They had the right idea in Garrard but then what?

They are ruining another QB in NY just like I thought would happen Geno is a project not a day 1 starter and it just might end the Ryan era.

20. FOURTHANDLONG

FOURTHANDLONG Active Member

Peyton Manning could not win with this f**King Team!! This is a lost year where we learn what we have in Geno or Simms! This is the problem we try to stick a half a** bum like Freeman in to win two games and end up building half a** teams with mediocre picks. Let the kids play and know what you have to do at the end of the season! Do it right like the Giants and Steelers for a Change!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.