Sam Darnold's best trait that we aren't talking about enough.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by PennyandtheJets, May 3, 2018.

1. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Sometimes I feel like I am in another time and place, disconnected to the reality of an Elite QB playing for the....Jets?? hahah

All this incredible upside for our boy Sam is just getting me nervous...Do we really deserve nice things??

Well..finally delivered.. TY NY Giants!! lol

westiedog1 likes this.
  2. jdon

jdon Well-Known Member

Play is never over with him.

3. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Once the kid takes the field the new catch phrase for all Jet fans will surely be " Play it again Sam"
    Our long awaited savi could finally be amongst us.

4. joe

joe Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

LogeSection2RowJ, Rockinz and stinkyB like this.
  5. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Elway! Slowly I turned, step by step, inch by inch! I could never decide if he looked more like Herman Munster or Mr. Ed. Herman Munster with a horse face? That's probably about right; but the whole horse thing, it always made me laugh that he played for the Broncos. He was the QB and the team logo at the same time! Talk about being the face of the franchise!

The thing I hate about the Elway worship was the Championship game in Denver that I'll never be ever to get out of my brain box (thanks Fat Bill, you gave me nothing). What a comeback! Elway for President! One of the greatest QBs who ever lived! It's a half truth when you limit it to that particular game. Even JaMarcus Russell could've pulled that one off seeing as the Jets handed that game to Denver like Salome handed the head of John the Baptist on a plate to King Herod.

I can clearly see the Elway comparison (style-wise), though, and I'd be thrilled if that's how it turns out. I'm not denying that Elway was a great QB, he was; it's just that every time I hear his name, I feel like someone just asked me where Bagel Street is. Here, substitute 'Elway' for 'Bagel Street' or 'The Susquehanna Hat Company', and you'll see what I mean.

Oh, and here's the step by step inch by inch reference, only this time, substitute 'Elway' for 'Niagara Falls'.

#45 jetophile, May 5, 2018
    Last edited: May 5, 2018