Russian Collusion - New Details Emerge

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Oct 19, 2017.

1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

[​IMG]

Even if you go by the article you posted it says the Reagan tax cuts paid for themselves by the time he left office. As an aside, why it stops there I don't know, the cuts remained after his second term. Why wouldn't you want to cut taxes if it meant revenue remained constant? You like paying more taxes for the fun of it?

We also saw revenue increase from Bush tax cuts and Obama tax cuts.

If your concern is the government spending that causes the massive debt, I'm right there with you.

#61 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Oct 28, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  2. ChrebetCrunch

ChrebetCrunch Well-Known Member

I'm what you would call an undecided voter. I am politically unaffiliated because both sides are just two asscheeks for the same asshole. With the current state of affairs, I reluctantly side with conservatives because today's batch of liberals are unbearable to deal with. When this is all over, we will find out that both teams are found guilty of some kind of illegal shenanigans. It's true that one side will be "more guilty" than the other, but it will be the difference between stealing one million dollars and stealing one million dollars and vandalizing a mail box.

I wanted to see Gary Johnson steal this election from these two morons. I still can't believe that we had to choose between Trump and Clinton. What is aleppo?