Rumor: Leonard Williams' car was found crashed in NJ, no occupant was found inside

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 6-10 once again, Jan 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Because it can't all be fucking escarole.

The Waterboy and jonnyd like this.
  2. jetophile

lol

3. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Often times when a car is totaled the insurance company takes over ownership. Usually from there they transfer it to a salvage yard or you can have the option to keep the car less what it is worth as a wreck.

jonnyd likes this.
  4. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

It could have been worse, Leo could have crashed his car into the Patriots mascot.

5. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

Better, not worse

6. Cidusii

Cidusii Well-Known Member

Can Leo claim a car that doesn't exist?

7. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

It's literally just incarcerated bob. I don't see why people even consider him credible. He's almost always wrong about things that he reports first.

He's the type that shoots in the dark hoping he'll get lucky and predict right. Sometimes he does, but chances are this means nothing or it would have been all over Jets media by now.

#87 Sam Hammer, Jan 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    Mr mittens likes this.
  8. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

Even if this is true, is there a law against crashing your own car?

9. jetophile

10. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

with the impact he has on games, sometimes it seems like Leo doesn't exist either

WarriorRB28 likes this.
  11. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

I'm no legal expert with that out of the way cars don't crash themselves the car crashed into something which means there has to be property damage and there are laws against fleeing the scene of a accident. He can lose his license on top of that a fine and/or jail time.

12. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

I heard Jamal Adams stole the car and crashed it and they found Pat the patriot tied up in the trunk.

Sam Hammer likes this.
  13. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Nope, your no legal expert. People abandon cars that have gone off icy roads all the time. You contact anyone you need to once you home and safe. If there is property damage insurance companies will be involved long before the police unless there is suspicion of intoxication or a driver is unwilling to turn over their insurance information.
    I totaled my car just last year during an ice storm by sliding off the road. The only phone call I made was to my insurance company that day. They sent out an agent to look at the car and a truck to haul it away. End of story. The only reason this is even a thread is because we have a lot of "fans" that are scumbags always hoping for the worst.

nycarl, Mr mittens and Sam Hammer like this.
  14. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Breaking news..... i heard someone crashed a purple and gold moped down the street from my house. License plate says 33PREZ..... could it be

FJF likes this.
  15. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

That's only if there is damage to somebody else's property. If he spun out on the ice and hit a tree or something, he's perfectly free to leave the scene instead of sitting there for hours waiting on a tow in freezing cold weather.

16. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Plenty of cars crash without causing any property damage, if you roll your car in an empty field is someone coming after you for the weeds you crushed? If there is no damage to anything else besides your own car, I am pretty sure you can walk away without losing your license. If you roll car in said field and can't get cell phone service are you supposed to stand around all night and hope someone comes by?

17. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Found it!!

A Rochester man was sentenced Wednesday in a deadly drunk driving accident. Earlier this year, 44-year-old Leonard Williams pleaded guilty to the November 2007 crash.

It was an emotional day in court for the family of the victim, 28-year-old Jonathan Kamp.

Leonard Williams was sentenced to 25 years in prison, but with good behavior, he'll only serve half that.

Jon Kamp’s family says they want to share their story to hopefully stop others from drinking and driving.

“It's finally coming to an end,” says Chris Jones, Kamp’s mother. “It's finally moved on. It's a little bit of closure. It doesn't mean I'm going to stop tracking Leonard Williams, but we can move on."

Jones says the last nine months have been a haze. She says her life changed forever on November 30, 2007, the day she lost her only son to a drunk driver.

Leonard Williams was speeding down a rural road, when he blew a stop sign and slammed into Kamp's truck, killing him. "My thoughts are the judge did the best that he could. I don't feel that Leonard Williams was remorse or he wouldn't have left the scene."

https://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/27828629.html

18. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Leonard F. Williams.

The football player is Leonard A. Williams. Lazy reporting.

19. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

We're the weeds in Question Indica, Sativa or hybrid ? :D

20. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

Fucking Mac, he loved his drunk drivers.

Williams, Herndon, Donahue, Braylon Edwards, John Abraham, Christopher Greyshock, the list goes on and on.

And we’re going to trust him with $100 trillion dollars to spend?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.