Roger Goodell Contract Extension Possibly Being Delays

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by jetophile, Nov 2, 2017.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

This is turning into the Keystone Cops. Typo in the title totally on purpose. Jerry Jones is pitching a fit, the creepy Papa John Schnatter guy is claiming that his pizza earnings took a nose dive on the stock market are are a direct cause of his investors being annoyed with the anthem thing, Jerry Jones is going full wah. Links later, but it's getting good.

#1 jetophile, Nov 2, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  2. jetophile

Goodell can't "outright be fired". Haha. More to come. I had something saved up for Tagliabue in the CTE thread. It's yesterday's news, but it's very eye opening and whiny on his part IMO about the HOF. Goodell was the Cheats best friend over a massive bonfire. I honestly cannot believe that Goodell makes that much money a year.

3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

The protests should never end if it means Papa Johns pizza will go under.

jetophile and stinkyB like this.
  4. jetophile

It's Louella Parsons vs Hedda Hooper.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...d-papa-johns-nfl-protest-complaint/ar-AAulGVi
    So, Goodell's extension is on hold.

[​IMG]

5. jetophile

I never understood the back and forth head shake no-no thing. Better pizza, better ingredients, Papa John's - and then he would subliminally tell you don't do it.

6. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

$34 million ???? For what? Fronting for Kraft? He is a glorified attorney TBH...What does he think he is ? Mo Wilk or a FQB LMAO

This thief makes the average corporate CEO pay of 6-12 million look very vanilla...why ?? The NFL as Joe Namath found out is just a vast entertainment machine..( entertainment industry execs are also highly paid) He is VASTLY overpaid and does an average job ..double meh

Fans Media should embarrass the dude or can his ass

I am not particularly happy with J Jones or Papa but in this case they are right