Revis injured in attack in Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jets_Grinch, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Hope that makes you feel better......if it indeed hapens. Wouldn't be surprised one bit if it didn't.

2. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

From what I understand, Mevi$ will pay this guys electric bill on his apartment while he does time in the slammer

Jake likes this.
  3. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Revis lobbying to play Safety for the Steelers, says he got a new trainer and has lost 10 pounds already. Reportedly played around 220 pounds in 2016!

Thanks for the effort dickhead, that guys such a piece of shit. He should go into the HOF as a Patsy. Fuck him.

Freddy Mondo likes this.
  4. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I knew Revis was innocent.. DR hasn't hit anyone in years!!!

5. LarryAlRalph

LarryAlRalph Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

I understand your anger at him. It was suggested that the Patriots should look into him also and offer him an incentive contract in the radio today. I must admit the thought was sickening to me also.

Revis has made a ton of money and I think the only thing that may matter to him is the HOF. I can't see the Steelers offering him a ton of money.

What is unfair is that the Jets owe him 6 million no matter who he plays for. So a team could offer him the league minimum for 2017 and delay his money till 2018. I think the rule should be changed that any team signing Revis in 2017 need to get the Jets permission. Basically the Jets own the rights to Revis for 2017. This way teams like the Jets can recoup their dead salary cap money.

Maybe wishful thinking in my part.

7. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Revis losing money would always make me feel better.

8. Snoopdogg

Snoopdogg Active Member

Ordinarily I have no problem with played treating this like a business and making all the money they can. The 6mm this year can be viewed as additional salary from the previous two years, taking his price from merely astronomical to OMG WTF levels.

I'm personally cheesed by this because I really wanted Darrelle back. All he loses by screwing us is his reputation
    Nobody will give him a massive guaranteed deal again. Unfortunately he already got paid, do it doesn't matter any more.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk