RC Fischer: Geno is a fraud

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 74, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Kentucky Jet

Kentucky Jet Active Member

Great response. I totally agree with you!

2. TutanKhaman

TutanKhaman Member

I knew this was a troll job once I read "Geno over targeting Nelson". Nelson has played only 2 games and before that he didn't have a job. Whoever he is, whatever he is trying, he's not good at it. There is no reason to dump on Geno because he is not overly hyped and on a team that was projected to be last in the league. Poor Geno is also so unassuming so I don't really see the need to dump on him. Pathetic.

3. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Or 4 games.

Not really sure.

_

4. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Geno needs offensive talent around him. I'm watching the Bengals now and look at that offense.

What does Geno have? I think Hill will become a good player for us but he's the only skill player we've drafted early in recent time, and he's a project player.

We have Kerley (5th round pick), a veteran in Holmes who is always hurt, a bunch of average tight ends (Cumberland has potential). It seems the only time we go Offense early is to pick a QB.

We need our own Julio Jones or AJ Green. The last time we had a big time receiver was back in the days of Keyshawn.

I really hope Idzik invests in offensive talent during this next draft. In todays NFL you can never have enough. The defense is fine, it's young and has the potential to be great.

I'm tired of investing in defensive players so early. Since Sanchez in 09 every draft we have either picked a DB or D-Lineman in the first round. i'm not trying to devalue them because Richardson and Wilk are beasts. Milliner I think will develop into a real solid CB. Even Wilson, while not first round worthy, isnt terrible.

But we need offense badly. It's time to start investing in it.

5. BIGREX

BIGREX Member

The whole franchise is a fraud has been for years ,as soon as we look like winning anything the whole shebang collapses ,we are basically a shower
    of shit ,no need picking on idividuals imo ,the whole team and its associates
    are full of shit last week summed us up gutless frauds stick in the stealers games
    as well ,another we are afraid of our own shit performance ..

A pathetic excuse for a football team ,after watching last weeks game I
    Actually thhought the Bengals were SB contenders :rofl: and people are
    blaming Geno :rofl: get a fuckin life ffs look at the whole picture ,its so shit
    you can actually smell it ....

6. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

Exactly
    Well okay then

7. Mitch_Dumstein

The major complaint about Smith since his arrival was that he holds the ball too long which is a bad fit for the MM offense...

Now we get to read this genius complaining that Smith releases the ball TOO quickly

Whiners gotta whine, I guess especially when the team they were certain would win no more than 3 games in 2013 has already won 4 of the first 8 played

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

8. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Don't swallow this clown's bullshit.

I'm just grateful we will have had a 16-game period to assess what we have at QB by season's end.

[​IMG]

9. perpetualchange

perpetualchange Active Member

That writer is a moron.

Obviously Geno needs a lot of work reading pro defenses.

However he's gotta balance learning on the job with finding a way to win.

The fact that Geno can brute force a few wins is a testament to his athletic ability.

Whether he can outsmart NFL defenses is something all rookie QBs must learn within their first handful of seasons. It doesn't happen overnight.

10. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

......ain't it the truth. :rofl:

:up:

11. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

Yea, but how do you REALLY feel ?

12. Kentucky Jet

why would you lend credibility to this guy by posting garbage like that? I found nothing hilarious about a jerk ripping a player with little to no experience and obviously making his case by lying. Are you a Sanchez fan?

13. pdxdrew

pdxdrew Well-Known Member

I think we should all give Geno a pause, like waiting for the national anthem, you have to have RECEIVERS to catch the ball he throws. Until he gets some RECEIVERS, we can't know how he will do. A rookie need RECEIVERS.

14. 74

74 Well-Known Member

The overboard reaction by you and some others is what's hilarious. Seriously how old are you? You sound like an emotional 13 year old. This guy received hate mail about it and I'm positive it was from someone on this board, probably you. That's what's garbage and frankly it's an embarrassment to the Jet fanbase. I never endorsed his point of view, I posted an excerpt from a website. Chill out. It was all negative commentary but guess what, it's from a game recap of a contest in which Geno threw two pick sixes, the whole team played like shit, and we lost by 40 points. I disagree with his overall negative view of Geno but the fact is that some of the things he said about this game had merit, you're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

#74 74, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  15. IBLEEDGREEN17

IBLEEDGREEN17 Well-Known Member

Shit thread bro just admit it

16. 74

74 Well-Known Member

yea my bad I didn't know that posting an article meant that I wrote it.

17. Mitch_Dumstein

The author of this masterpiece is actually an authority on gutless frauds, showers of sh!t, pathetic excuses and foul smells everytime he spots a mirror

18. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

I wouldn't have hated the article so much if it wasn't for a) the lack of credible analysis; and b) the smug tone.

19. Kentucky Jet

Err Golden Showers, if I send anyone hate mail Id do it in the open unlike you. Sorry but you and I have to agree to disagree on this idiotic, child-like garbage you posted. Please do not get your err undergarments bunched up! I think the only fraud is you and not Geno. By the way you never did answer my question before you decided to get seemingly upset: are you a Suckchez fan?

#79 Kentucky Jet, Nov 2, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2013
  20. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

This post might be worse than the article posted by the OP. You say you don't want to invest 3 years in Smith, but your post reads like you don't want to invest more than 9 games. In fact, you already made up your mind. You can tell Smith will be a journeyman after 8 games. Why are you posting on a Jets board rather than working for an NFL team ??? You are obviously a QB guru!

You want consistency from a rookie QB? Veteran QBs are not consistent. Look at Dalton. Look at last year's golden boy RG III . Look at Eli Manning's season, or Brady's, or Flacco's. Look what happened to Matt Ryan when he lost his weapons. If any of those QBs were a rookie on the Jets, you would call them journeymen. It takes 2-3 years to evaluate a QB and that is what Smith has earned and should get. And anybody who says they can tell what kind of QB he will be down the road after these 8 games is a fraud.