Rank my RBs for the rest of the season - Trade Purposes

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by GreenGreek, Oct 14, 2015.

1. GreenGreek

GreenGreek Well-Known Member

I'm in an 8 team league & overloaded with RBs. I'm likely give one up to a RB needy team that has Rodgers & Brady at QB (I have Ryan). I'm just trying to figure out who to hold on tightest to. 0.5 ppr. This seems like the easiest win-win trade, as upgrading at WR (Sanders, Dem. Thomas, Cooks, James Jones, Decker ) or TE (Witten) is more difficult. We start 2 RBs, 3 WRs & a Flex.

Forte
    Foster
    Ivory
    Lynch
    Gore

2. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I'd keep Forte and Gore and be open to dealing the rest. Probably Foster will net you the best return.

3. GreenGreek

GreenGreek Well-Known Member

Interesting. Care to share why you think so highly of Gore relative to the rest?

4. 74

74 Well-Known Member

He's got a pretty favorable schedule. Usually a consistent guy. people are down on the colts right now so he's underrated.

Just going off the relative value right now. Ivory is peaking worth dealing for a great offer, Lynch is super low - not worth trading.

The more I think abt it, I'd probably go with Forte and Lynch/Ivory.

Foster ypc is way down but he's getting ton of receptions so he's more value in ppr. Injury risk also and on a shit team. Top back when he's healthy. Forte and Foster would be a sick ppr combo.... but I think you get the most return for him in a trade.

Idk RB is a cluster you know what this year. Keep Forte and then you can't go wrong with whatever else you decide.

#4 74, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2015