Quote from attorney says Robby Anderson did nothing wrong

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BudJet, May 3, 2018.

1. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Good news

2. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Yes and no, the first incident sounded like white cop v young black man and was dropped cop turned out to have some form of I remember rightly.

Speeding, though illegal is hardly shooting somebody in the face, also cops made up or exaggerated the speed, a poster on here during the height of indignation and the court of TGG conviction told everybody it was impossible to do the reported speed where the incident took place, lots of these claims dropped and a minor driving charge remains. If truth be told and without proof I am inclined to not believe the nut in the eye comment either.

Not saying he isn't a bit of an idiot, hell I have tried to decipher his boy from the hood tweets but neither incident turned out as bad as reported and the immediate reaction from some posters on here was laughable, guy cut and jailed with out a shred of proof 5 minutes after the first press report of both incidents.

westiedog1 and Ralebird like this.
  3. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

If you're looking to make a viable case try to do so by first eliminating those things that have already been proven to be untrue. For you to make a big deal about his not showing up in court when it has already been shown to have been a clerical error in the system is disingenuous at best.

4. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

You have to get your timeline right. I made a big deal(not really just said cut him) before it was known to be a clerical error. Then explained that Robbie’s history negates him getting any benefit of the doubt. Nothing disingenuous about it

5. FJF

Like i said, one incident alone yea you dismiss it. But regardless of what has been dismissed and what is still pending there is a history of immature,idiotic behavior. So a headline reading Robbie skips court warrant out is right in line with what we have seen from him and the reaction is justified. I bet even Mac and Bowles muttered wtf is wrong with this kid? When they first heard about this.

6. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

I only care that he gets his act together to save his Jets career. After that, your on your own kid.

Jets have had some rotten luck as far as promising players having their careers cut short due to injury during my life as a Jets fan. This would be a new low to have a promising player cut his Jets career short due to being a knucklehead.

7. K'OB

That was the point, people so quick to judge and then condem before the facts are out, not just you and let's be honest not just on here either but in all forms of life.

Ralebird and westiedog1 like this.
  8. FJF

Like I said, justifiable reaction given his pattern of behavior.
    If it had been Leonard Williams in the headline skipping a court date I doubt it would have garnered the same reaction. Why? Because Leonard does not have the track record and still has the benefit of the doubt. Robbie does not.

Since1969 likes this.
  9. Ralebird

You repeated the inaccuracy at 7:23 PM - long after it was shown to be wrong. That's no way to prove a point.

10. FJF

What exactly to you feel was inaccurate?

11. K'OB

But your still using the fact a cunt policeman falsely arrested him in the first incident and using the second incident in its full pretruth glory, nutjob in the eye etc which is also so far unproven to then be judge and jury on the third incident which then turned out to be neither his it his lawyers fault and that my friend is unjustified prejudice. Look I know he is guilty of speeding and there is not many people can honestly say they have never sped in a car, fuck Hollywood have made a career out if it lol

12. K'OB

Was this for me also ?
    It came as I sent a reply to your earlier post ?
    If so, I will reply later as out and about on my phone on way to a concert :)

13. FJF

No, this was for rale, who is probably going to argue some stupid grammatical error I made .

K'OB likes this.
  14. FJF

No, I am using te facts that he seems to find himself in a lot of situations that turn into incidents. Like I said, 1st incident I could write off, 2nd incident has some common themes with the 1st so now an eyebrow raises. Your not looking at the common denominator

15. Ralebird

Really? How about this part?

"...skipping a court date..."

He did not skip a court date as there was no court date properly scheduled as evidenced by the judge rescinding the warrant and statements by all involved that no notification was given. And this is not "a stupid grammatical error" you made, it is an error of fact.

#55 Ralebird, May 5, 2018
    Last edited: May 5, 2018
  16. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

I hope Robbie gets a chance to play with Darnold.

If Darnold is the real deal Robbie could go down as one of the most prolific most explosive wide receivers in franchise history. He has that type of ability IMO.

If only he can get his head out of his @ss for a few minutes.

17. FJF

Except I wa speaking of the initial reaction in the moment the headline came out, well before the rest of the facts were known. But you knew that we’re just trying to find some minutia
    to argue because it’s what you do. Text book that guy stuff.
    I’m done here

18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

It could be worse ,,,,,,,<--------- people could be getting on you for punctuation as well ,,,,,lol

FJF likes this.
  19. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

FrontOfficeFanatic likes this.
  20. Ralebird

Adios!