Question from a Raider Fan

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Attyla, Mar 4, 2006.

1. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

1) I like his heart, but unfortuntely think is arm is toast.

2) Abe is one of the best players on the team IMO, but unfortunately the team needs cap space. A good trade could help, but it will be hard to replace him (Bryan Thomas is NOT an adequate replacement)

3) Martin's best days are behind him, but he's still serviceable. He's a team player willing to take a paycut to stay with the team, and will be a good asset to the team (especially setting example for his eventual replacement)

4) Herm did alot of stupid $hit this year......

5) really depends howcuts/trades pan out. There are more glaring needs on "O", but I wouldn't mind a stout defense either.

2. EvilClownFace

EvilClownFace New Member

To be honest, it didn't bother me one bit that Joe was drunk on national TV. I laughed when he said "I want to kiss you". I was however VERY ticked off when he said "I couldn't care less about the team struggling".

He's Joe Namath! He's not supposed to say something like that!!

All was forgiven at superbowl XL however when Broadway was announced along with the superbowl MVPs, flashed that million dollar smile, and opened his suit jacket to reveal TWO Jets logos! :jets: :beer:

#22 EvilClownFace, Mar 4, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2006
  3. EvilClownFace

EvilClownFace New Member

One more thing...When he opened his jacket to flash the logos, you could see him mouth the words "How 'bout that huh?" :lol: Typical Joe.

I'll be DAMNED if that didn't make me proud!

4. Attyla

Attyla New Member

Um, Im none of those, at least I think Im not. Im a Raider fan from back in the Stabler days, and I have watched or been to about 70% of all games played since the mid 70's. I have a memorabilia collection with about 150 autographed or collectible items, and I have tailgated with Raider fans to the tune of about 150 per game. I have Raider blankets, Raider hats, coats, shirts, jerseys. So, I guess Im about as dedicated to Raider fandom as you can get. I am a premium member of my own Raiderfan.net site, and participate there on a daily basis.

I came here cuz I figured you guys were about the same as me, except when you get cut, you bleed green instead of black. If I am wrong, I will leave. I figured to share in the NFL experience with storied rivals, and have a bit of fun with you guys. I know on the Raider site, the rival team fans are the most interesting because they see my team from the outside, so I thought I would do the same here.

Again, if you would rather just talk among yourselves, I wont get hurt if you show me the door.

your call, Sundayjack...what kind of Raider fan am I?

5. dabrowsk1

dabrowsk1 Active Member

I think he was just kidding with ya Attyla.

No need to leave. Many of us try to keep things light around here. Check out the Bullshit forum. No worries.

6. Attyla

Attyla New Member

Oh, Im gonna hang around, you guys are fairly interesting. Just making the point that I really am no troll, but really want to have a good conversation about football.

I see the head to head match up of our two teams as one of the games I am circling in red, and will watch with great interest....so, building up to that game will be fun, I think

7. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

So YOU'RE the one.

You missed my point entirely, which is fine. By the way, I agree with the whole foreign fan theory of yours. I'm a member of Raiderfans.net, myself.

8. Attyla

Attyla New Member

nope, I saw the point, just put the ball in your court :)