Question for u Tebow nuts?

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by #1 Jets Fan, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Bannon

Bannon New Member

I asked somebody that watches football, and apparently field goals are part of the game.

2. Remarker

Remarker Banned

Red - According to Tim, hearing people say he is inadequate is one of his strongest motivators. If that is true, you may inspire Tim more than us Tim fans.

Blue - In my experience, NFL players want and enjoy whatever "circus" gets them 'face time' on the TV. Reminder: the SB is the ultimate "circus".

Orange - Tim refusing to do one of his first job 'directives' as a Jet would probably NOT be best for his job security. Tim jokingly said as much when asked during the press conference.

In other words, WHATEVER.

#42 Remarker, May 1, 2012
    Last edited: May 1, 2012
  3. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

On the orange I think thats the one slip up Tebow had with the new York media. He never should have said the higher ups made him do it. He should have stuck with the company line of we did this to accommodate you guys the media.

4. Remarker

Remarker Banned

Haha, yep yep. I would have loved Tim saying, "They told me to come here and answer questions so you guys would shut up".

5. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

On blue... Really. Look at the all time great players like Barry Sanders,Walter Payton, Payton Manning,Jerry Rice,Curtis Martin... What do they all have in common? They rarely spoke to media unless they had to. I could name a lot more

6. Remarker

Remarker Banned

whatever!!!

7. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

On Orange. The only reason the Jets allowed the press conference was because of all the media requesting it. It not his job to talk to the media. Have u ever seen a press conference where the team was announceing a new player where at least the Owner,GM or HC was at it?

8. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Can't have a reply for a fact. All u Tebow cunts are the same.

9. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

You never replied to my class dismissed post on the first page so what does that make you ?

10. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

I like this they even take up for each other. What is Tebow a cult leader? Is he telling u guys and women that he talks to god. Lol

11. Remarker

Remarker Banned

Is this a recording?

Seriously, in case you don't know it, noone wins a pissing contest. Not you, not me. Pissing contests are a waste of time, unless ofc one of the pissers wants the contest. I don't.

12. displacedfan

I don't if you are being sarcastic, but I do think something "We really didn't want to do this, but with all the media requests for interview we decided to help everyone out and do this"

Also, wouldn't the OP be considered a "Tebow nut" except everytime something slightly positive of Tebow is mentioned he goes nuts trying to shut it down?

13. MURDR

MURDR Banned

Up and down the field? I didn't realize bringing your team to the 43 was "bringing them down the field"?

I know I post here a lot, but really, I don't hate Tebow at all, I actually really like him, I just hate people like you who buy WAY too much into ESPN's hype trains and overrate him tremendously. Tebow isn't even a top TWO hundred player.

14. TTTTebowAndTheJets

really? nice...

15. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

U better get used to it. I'm not even a New Yorker..lol

16. displacedfan

In both his overtime games (Dolphins and Bears) the defense forced and recovered a fumble to get the offense the ball. Yet the defense doesn't force turnovers. The defense let up an average of less than 17 points per game during the win streak, yet the defense sucks. Tebow should get a ton of credit for making plays late in the game, but to completely overlook the fact that other units (ST/D) played good also is ridiculous, something ESPN does when talking about Tebow.

17. Remarker

Remarker Banned

I wasn't being sarcastic. I said what I would like Tim to have said, but Tim is classier than me and when he responded to a question on how he can make sure he does not allow his popularity to become a distraction to the team...

Tim said, "It's an honor for all you to show up to hear me say a few words today. I really don't feel like it will be too much of a distraction because I honestly will try not to pay too much attention to it. The reason we're doing this today is because I have bosses, too, and they wanted me to stand up and talk to all of you. I can blame it on them because they made me do it, so... (Smiling).

18. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

What the hell is wrong with u? To even think this is a team sport and not say it all Tebow.

19. DoubleA

DoubleA Banned

Why are Jets fans bitching about Tim Tebow? The guy brings a unique skill set to our offense. He's going to help us win games.

So he doesn't throw a perfect spiral and his throwing mechanics are putrid. He's not coming here to start, he's a cog in the machine.

It amazes me how so many Jets fans get their knickers in a knot over this. Bunch of clueless mongoloids, if you ask me.

20. TTTTebowAndTheJets

See... here's the thing. You keep making statements like this. I've NEVER heard of any Tebow fan on this message board or others EVER claiming it was "ALL Tebow". Yet you want to paint a picture of people willing to defend Tebow as a decent football player with a lot of potential as crazy cooks who slobber all over him. We defend him so adamantly because of people like you. And there are far more "haters" than "supporters" out there.

And for the record, I'm an agnostic who hates all the religious baggage that comes with Tebow... but that doesn't change the fact that as a football player, he is an oddity and I'm very curious as to what he's capable of when given a leash and the full backing of a team. You believe he'll fail... I don't... all this other crap is just that.... CRAP!