PSL owners: Anyone ever sold preseason tix on NFL tk xchange?

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Joe T, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Joe T

Joe T New Member

Since becoming a PSL owner when the new stadium opened, I've never been able to preseason tix through NFL ticket exchange. -and I'm not surprised, since they don't allow you to sell them below face value. They made some adjustments this year and face val is lower for preseason, but still why would anyone want to pay way above market, even for mine in lower section, between 0 and 5 yd line.
    Whenever I go to list them, and check the 'recently sold' price, there's always a sale at or above face (for preseason!) I'm wondering whether these are actually legit or just made up. The only thing I could possibly see is someone paying face for front row, but nothing else. Anyone ever sold theirs? What's the point of being to list if there's no market for them at a forced minimum?

2. 309'em

309'em Member

Not a PSL holder, in upper prime row one, have been able to sell both preseason games at face value the past two years thought the ticket exchange and they sold quickly. Can't believe anyone would actually pay for an exhibition game unless they had no choice.

3. max

max Active Member

Sold my preseason tix at face value the past 3 years. Upper Level 334 aisle seats.

Maybe I've gotten lucky. But I list them on the ticket exchange as soon as possible.