PSL Holders Screwed Again

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by turbodog, Jun 15, 2017.

1. sickandtired

sickandtired Member

2. HorribleEverySingleSeason

I was in the lower bowl so I probably won't qualify for this lawsuit.

3. Jetsfanforlife

Jetsfanforlife Active Member

I am also in the lower 100’s section. I seem to remember them offering seats this year with no PSL for the lower also. Why is the 100’s section not included? I cant find the email they sent offering us to buy extra 100 level seats with no PSL.

Does anyone remember this?

4. sickandtired

sickandtired Member

Yes....i recall that email as well. As well as New program offer to buy PSL seats anywhere before game time. Was it called 'express pass' or something like that?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5. sickandtired

sickandtired Member

Why would it matter? Is It for any PSL holders?

6. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

#46 jetophile, Mar 18, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  7. Jetsfanforlife

I think so. I’m going to continue to look and if I find it contact the attorney to see if that qualifies to be added.

If anyone else in the 100 level can add any info that would be great.

8. HorribleEverySingleSeason

I found it, let me know if you contact the lawyer and what they say

from 6/22/17...

As an exclusive benefit for Personal Seat License holders, a very limited number of club, lower and mezzanine level seats will be available to purchase on a full-season basis for the 2017 season without having to purchase an additional Personal Seat License.

You may purchase up to two (2) additional tickets for the entire 2017 season, within your price category or lesser.* These seats will receive all Season Ticket Holder benefits, including Playoff rights and access to the Jets Rewards Program.

As a bonus, if you purchase additional seats you WILL RECEIVE A NEW reward per the Tiers below in addition to the rewards you have already received based on the renewal of your primary account:^

Tier 1 Seats – $300 Jets Bonus Bucks** and an autographed helmet***

Tier 2 Seats – $200 Jets Bonus Bucks** and an autographed football***

Tier 3 Seats – $100 Jets Bonus Bucks**

sickandtired likes this.
  9. Jetsfanforlife

This is great. I had to have deleted that email. I looked through them 3 times. I knew there was an email regarding them allowing people to be a STH without paying the PSL and I was pretty ticked about it.

I will contact them this week and let you know. They may need the original email so I will keep you updated.

10. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

11. ZQubed

ZQubed Active Member

Yep, got two extra no PSL seats row in front of my 3 PSL seats.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

12. sickandtired

sickandtired Member

Yeah...this was upsetting.

13. HorribleEverySingleSeason

Definitely keep me posted, it was one of the major factors as to why I said screw it and defaulted on my PSL.

14. jetophile

BETTER CALL SAUL! Somebody had to do it. Please, Bob Odenkirk, add Jets PSL holders to your "commercial". Haha, I swear I wish I knew how to write to him.

15. snoballz

snoballz Member

I am very curious what an attorney will say. In this case, the additional ("limited") seats were offered only to PSL holders while the lawsuit is based on sections that required mandatory PSL but no longer a PSL section offered to the general public.

What is happening to PSL owners is very similar to what has happened to NYC Taxi medallions, although at least taxi medallions had a lot of value once upon a time. Now the Jets are allowing anyone to purchase tickets in sections once reserved for PSL holders only just as DeBlasio & the T&LC allowing anyone to drive as Uber/Lyft/etc., which was once the domain of taxi medallion holders.

I am ashamed to have been delusional... PSL are really just money grabs. No risk for owners to build stadiums... the cost is put on the shoulders of die-hard fans like us.

16. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Forget that, over the years I've seen lowers sold on ticketmaster without PSL for whoever wanted to buy them - no questions asked

17. Jetsfanforlife

I was not able to call today to inquire about lower levels joining the lawsuit. If time willing, I will try tomorrow.

I saw this article on Facebook. I know the lawsuit revolves around the 200 level and seats being offered now with no PSL. Per this article, 200 level STH can also go to lower level to be a STH with no other financial obligation other then the price of the ticket. Does this not devalue our seats? If I paid 15,000 PSL + the price of the tickets per seat and someone can now sit next to me who may have only paid 5000 PSL while in the 200 level is this not also unfair to the lower level PSL owners?

Please give me your opinions. I want to be able to have a strong argument when I get to talk to the attorney.

https://www.ticketnews.com/2018/03/jets-sued-psl-ticket-holders/

18. Jetsfanforlife

Just called the attorneys office and spoke to the women fielding all the calls from PSL owners. I explained about the 100 level PSL owners also getting screwed. She said it definitely sounds like we should be included. She explained that they are taking everyone’s name, number and email address and the attorneys will contact us.

She is asking for as many people to call and join the lawsuit. Sounds like the more force the better the case will be. Even for those who walked away after paying some of their PSL’s should call and leave their contact info. You never know if it could benefit you.

I’m not a sue happy person but I believe in fairness.

The number I called was 201-845-9600.

Please pass this info on to as many people and social media outlets that you have to get the word out.

19. sickandtired

sickandtired Member

I left a voicemail.

Jetsfanforlife likes this.
  20. jetophile

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum. When I asked my new rep for a copy of my letter that came with my invoice, "We don't have that any longer." Not a PSL owner, but I hope you win beaucoup bucks.