Predict where the rst of the free agents will end up.

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by JoeWillie130, Mar 12, 2006.

1. JoeWillie130

JoeWillie130 Well-Known Member

Daunte Culppeper-Arizona.....I have a feeling he ends up in Arizona. They have the cash and now with Edge there and the recievers they have all they have to do is sure up the O-line and they will have the pieces in place to have a dominant offense.

Terell Owens- Dallas.....If anyone can handle this guy it's Parcells. He handled Taylor and he will know what he needs to do to push the right buttons with TO.

Drew Brees-Miami......I know New Orleans is pushing hard for him but Brees would have to be crazy to pass up on Miami for New Orleans. Plus Saban know he is not in position to draft a QB in this draft and therefore it's Brees or some patchwork QB for another year.

Ty Law-Chargers....They need help at corner. They are a win now team (although I think without Brees they will struggle) and they have a ton of cap space. Law would really help take the Chargers D get to the next level.

David Givens- Patriots....I read rumors he's staying in NE and I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Will Witherspoon- Eagles...they lost out on Bentley which means they have some extra cash. I don't think they go for Arrington and they need help at Linebacker from somewhere.

Lavar Arrington- Dallas....Once again Parcells is the right guy to handle him. Dallas needs help at linebacker with Dat Nguyen retiring and since Owens will probably come cheap they will still have room to fit Arrington in.

Kevin Mawae-Eagles....Eagles are a win now team so the age won't scare them away and Mawae stays on the east coast but gets away from the AFC east.

Jamal Lewis- Ravens...I have a feeling he stays.

Adam Vinateri-Patriots....Can they really let this guy get away? I mean Belicheck has to know how important he is.

John Abraham-Seattle....Defense was good without much of a pass rush this year so Abe will make them that much better.

I know there's more out there so feel free to add on.

2. ny2dave

ny2dave New Member

Don't know if a see Abe joining the Blue Men Group. We'd like to get something higher than the 31st pick for him.