Potential RB Draft Picks & their number of carries

Discussion in 'Draft' started by NCJetsfan, Feb 14, 2017.

1. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I agree that very few collegiate players come in and automatically do everything like a professional.

I also agree that a top ten pick should start day one, not sit on the bench, and would say further that he should make an immediate impact.

IMO the ONLY way that Robinson starts day one is at OG or maybe RT. I don't see any way that he would start at LT. If he did, he'd get his QB killed. He may be able to learn and develop into an NFL LT, but right now, imo he's nowhere near having that ability.

Ramczyk could possibly start day one. IMO it all depends upon his hip. Where is he in his rehab? Is he on schedule? Ahead of schedule? Behind? Will it be a chronic problem? I think it all depends upon his health. If he's healthy or will be by the Combine or Pro Days and has good workouts, then I think he'll rise up the boards, and then the Jets could take him at #6 without substantially reaching. What would you do, if it was known going in that he wouldn't be healthy enough and ready to play until midway through the season or it might be next year before he was ready to start? Would you still take him at #6?

Red Menace likes this.
  2. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

If Ramczyck could not start until next year then I would not select him, because his injury would be more substantial than anticipated.

I want a player that can come in and make an immediate impact, not a complete project.

JetsNation06 likes this.
  3. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

From Day 1 we really do need an immediate impact guy I agree. Dalvin Cook is that type of player. I think Fournette could be as well.

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  4. Boomboom

Boomboom Active Member

I really don't see the Jets drafting cook or fournette in the first. It would be awesome if the picked up Alvin in the 3rd assuming he makes it there

5. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

What do you base this on?

6. Catfish Billy

Catfish Billy Well-Known Member

We haven't had an explosive offensive player since when? Santana moss? Lol. We need Fournette or cook. Plz.

7. Boomboom

Boomboom Active Member

I know your stance on a game breaking running back in the first round, I feel the opposite so that's pretty much it

8. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

leon washington?

9. Catfish Billy

Catfish Billy Well-Known Member

Eh.

Ok, an explosive player who is also a top 10 player at his position