Portable Phone Chargers

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Brook!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Do they allow portable phone chargers into the stadium?

2. Jetsfanforlife

Jetsfanforlife Active Member

You don't need them. They have charging stations where you drop you phone off and they charge it. They use finger scan for security to put your phone in and to get it out. They also have charging stations where you can plug in but you have to stand by your phone since it is not secure.

Brook! likes this.
  3. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

Or you could just charge your phone all the way before you leave, and then not go on it like you would at home.

4. Brook!

Thanks.

Mind your own business. I guess things are boring in Wisconsin.

5. NYJalltheway

I'm just saying..if you're going to a game, you should enjoy the experience, and not worry about your phone.

But ps. Your local phone store should sell portable chargers. They're pretty nice. Most of them hold 2 charges.

6. Brook!

Okay. I will leave home at 8 to arrive to the Skins game. I will park and then head to my friend's tailgate. And I will be without my charger for approximately 8 hours. And I have an older phone and battery drains pretty quickly even I don't do much on it. And yes I got one of those portable chargers you mention in your post. And wanted to know if I can bring them in with me. So what are you trying to say here? I am asking if I can bring the portable charger inside and you are telling me buy a portable charger? :)

7. NYJalltheway

Yeah, sorry. I got hung up on the first reply, and forgot what you initially said.

I know here you could bring it no problem, but Green Bay is very relaxed with security, and bringing things in.

I would imagine it would be fine having it.

Brook! likes this.
  8. Brook!

No problem. I was also busting your chops a little :) NFL rules should be similar for each stadium but I really had no luck. Called today and nobody answered. Checked the rules and guidelines, nothing about phone cargers. Googled it but no luck. I thought maybe someone here might have done it before.

9. NYJalltheway

If you went thru all that hassle and didn't find an answer, I would just bring it. I mean you could even sneak it in quite easily.