Pizza Hut shoes?

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Yisman, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

Darren Rovell did a periscope.

Not really sure why people eat Pizza Hut, nor why they have a brand of shoes, nor why people would buy them.

#1 Yisman, Mar 14, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  2. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

He was in Union NJ and he orders Pizza Hut? That's way stupider than the stupid shoes. There were probably 10 pizza places within a mile with vastly better pizza for a lot less money. I understand it's shtick, but he should at least do it somewhere where there isn't easily available excellent pizza.

KurtTheJetsFan and abyzmul like this.
  3. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Pizza Hutt is really bad pizza. Same with Papa Johns, Dominos, Little Caesar's, etc. IDK how people eat this garbage.The only good pizza chain I ever had that was decent is Papa Ginos, but I think it's New England only. It's still not anywhere close to the mom and pop shops in NYC. My favorite is the stuff in Chicago though.

4. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

While I agree that the chains are shit, Papa Gino’s is horrible man! Lived in New England for a number of years and they have no idea how to make pizza. Anything over papa Gino’s

5. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Pizza Hut shoes?! What the hell? This is not quite up there with the 'Drunken Negro Face' cookies made in a Greenwich Village bakery on MLK Day years ago, though. Yeah, I'm not making it up. Someone posted about it (can't recall who just now), but I remember my reaction: "Negro face cookies?! What?!" It's out there, it happened.

#5 jetophile, Apr 10, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  6. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Well, the shoes are probably as chewy as the pizza

7. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. jetophile

Hahaha, you're the best. You can't script this shit, you really can't. OK, wait, now I'm inspired . . .

9. Love & grew up on papa Gino’s.Theres no other pizza like it.Very unique & definitely the best chain.Both Pizza Hut & Dominos were a million times better till about 99 or so when they both changed recipes for the way worse.

TRi state pizza is tough to beat.NYC & Jersey have top notch pie pretty much everywhere.

Connecticut deserves to be included as well.New Haven has a style all its own & can go up against NY’s beat any day of the week.A lot of other areas to find great pizza all across the 203/860.

The one difference?Delivery.In NYC/NJ you can get amazing pie delivered all hours.In CT all the delivery places open late suck.If you want quality it’s either take out or dine in & rarely after 10 pm during the week. That’s where the chains come into play..in some cases they are actually better than the delivery alternatives

10. Dierking

You people don't know how good you've got it.

abyzmul likes this.
  11. jetophile

12. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

New Haven (coal-fired) brick oven (Wooster Street) pizza is amazing - Pepe's, Sally's, The Spot, Modern (about a mile away on State Street). But be sure to order it with cheese, or you'll get the tomato pie! Even the "regular" pizza, like Yorkside and Naple's, is excellent, and doesn't require waiting for more than an hour to get in.

Yale students never had a problem satisfying the munchy urges.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  13. Dierking

Safety school