Petty sucks...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Cman68, Nov 16, 2017.

1. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Petty looked good handing off on those 47 draw plays Cman

Cman68 likes this.
  2. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

there's that.... My bad Matt. I think they top those 47 draws next week in NO. I wonder if they'll have Petty doing the scout team again instead of practice reps with the starters.. Who knows with this dumbassed HC.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  3. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Not sure how many reps back-ups get on other teams, not a lot would be my guess. Tanking yesterday was very hard to watch down 23 fourth and reasonable and we punt?

Is there extra points or something for losing by less? Losing by 40 or 1 point is till a loss? Unless the rules have changed I am baffled by the coaching yesterday.

The throw behind a wide open Anderson yesterday was not good for Petty. Let's give this kid a full week of practice and see what happens. Giving up on a game by a coach, I have never seen anything like it in the modern NFL.

stinkyB and matt robinson 17 like this.
  4. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Petty is awful. These will be his last 3 games in a Jets uniform, thankfully. They should just bypass the Petty experiment since anyone with eyes knows the outcome and just move on to Hack... although anyone with eyes can see the way that ends too.

Both are bad. McCown was good. Season is toast so just ride it out and look forward to having a new QB on the roster next year with Petty gone.

5. cval

cval Well-Known Member

I like to not pre-judge. I have seen some good things and I am hoping to see more if not lets get a new QB. If Petty blows chunks play the Hack and hope he has turned the corner mentally.

Cman68 and matt robinson 17 like this.