Penalties

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by mezzavo, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Simply put Tru and Crowell both need benched for a least a quarter if not a half for their actions last night. Its the only way you can possibly get ahold of the team at this point with all the after the play BS we've done so far.

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I don't get it = " its no big deal PENALTIES happen " sometimes your alarm does not go off or you are running late ,its not the end of the world ,penalties happen !

3. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

This brings to light the youth of the team and the lack of "on the team" leaders. If we had a couple of those that is exactly what would happen. They would pull them aside and chew them out. Unfortunately, we do not have someone like that yet...so, it falls on Bowles to handle it. Like others have said, Crowell and Johnson, both, would start next game on the bench and that's where they would stay until half-time.........in ADDITION TO a fine of some kind!

Time to send a message!

MoWilkBeast likes this.
  4. Jetsfansince95

Jetsfansince95 Well-Known Member

we taunt guys like we're the champs ... has anyone told our guys we are not the pats I mean I know we play them twice a year and they are in the same division ... and WTF is Parry Nickerson doing the guy has played 3 NFL games and he acts like he owns the place the kid needs to be cut TODAY

Metstrife and fggrimes like this.
  5. STARoSCREAM

STARoSCREAM Well-Known Member

They are trying to bring "swag"......ick, i feel like a douche even typing that. That's how i know i'm getting old, this young kid attitude irks me.

Make a play, crush someone, get a turnover, break up a pass, then give a teammate a high five, get in the huddle and do it again.

Stop dancing after you make a tackle on a 4 yard gain!