Patriot Cheaters?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Patriot, Dec 10, 2017.

1. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

/endthread

BrowningNagle likes this.
  2. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

Ok explain how they cheated in winning last year's Super Bowl? I have been asking for specifics here and proof, and all I get in myth. So I await with open ears for anyone to give specific hard evidence. What actual cheating have they done that gives them an advantage right now?

3. Patriot

I have been on this forum for quite awhile and most of my discussions are about the Jets and sometime politics. I created this thread so the Patriot haters can make their argument here about the so called Patriot cheating way. This way my when I do discuss a Jets topic up and they want to bring up the Pats cheating, they can simply go this thread instead.

So before labeling me, do your homework Jedi!

4. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

When they finally got busted for Spygate it was revealed to have been going on for some time. There is an * hanging over the P*ts for years, they lose the benefit of the doubt. Last year may have been their first scandal free Super Bowl but that remains to be seen, as I said they long ago lost benefit of the doubt.

KurtTheJetsFan and Jetaho like this.
  5. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I appreciate your concern for my studies.

6. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

I'll say it again for you slower,

The
    Patriot
    Way
    is
    systemic
    cheating.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  7. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Not that I put huge stock in ESPN, but I have this article framed on my wall:

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/...13533995/split-nfl-new-england-patriots-apart

And Cheats fans hate Roger Goodell, see how I laugh. One of these days someone is going full whistle-blower when they don't give a shit about even having a job as a towel boy and have nothing to gain but a book deal. I believe that perhaps several people who have been privy to the Cheats cumulative cheating history will get to a point of no fear of reprisal and will bring it all down. I'm OK with a cheap, pulp non-fiction account. It probably won't be until Constipated Bill retires, but I can be patient once in a while.

Ha, does anyone remember - I think it was Lebertard - and this is going years back - got wind of Flutie getting cheating info over his headset? Needless to say, Flutie hung up in his face. I'm not making it up, it's just crazy how things disappear from the internet. Anyway, it's not as if the Cheats strategic moves, coaching ability, and drafting acumen isn't admirable. You take advantage of your opponent as much as you can, because it's a game of chess and you have to be cunning and ruthless, but only a narcissist wouldn't be bothered by ill-gotten means. To this day Constipated Bill says I didn't know it was a rule about Spygate. F me, is that a joke? He knows the rules better than the idiotic refs.

Funny thing is, as smart as Belichick is, he was sending Sharon Shenocca thousands of cold hard cash in the mail with a Cheats logo on the envelopes. Not sure what happened to that brownstone in Bklyn he bought her.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  8. jetophile

Sometimes ya just gotta go with general sentiment. Guilty until proven guilty. I remember Bruschi almost having another stroke on live TV when Harbaugh called the Cheats cheaters, and sadly, Harbaugh walked it back. Too bad he he chickened out, because I was in my glory. It's a known entity around the league that the Cheats are as dirty as potable water that's unfit to drink, it's just that no-one has the balls to say it out loud and make it stick because of paranoia of never working again. Sounds like Weinstein and Hollyweird.

Bill Belicheat and Shady Brady. It's not about envy. I've said it before about Mangini and Harbaugh, Mangini going all mea culpa that he didn't mean it to balloon that way, he was full of regret, he would never have said anything if he knew it would escalate that way, etc. Meanwhile, he knew what BB was doing because he was under his tutelage, remember? Mangini will get another HC job at some point and will probably fare pretty well, but part of that is kinda sorta retracting that cheating wasn't a big deal as far as BB's offense. Offense. Whatever.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  9. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Yep, the OP asked earlier where the expose or tell all book was. These guys want to keep working in football so that's not happening.

10. Patriot

It was revealed by Belichick who turned over film since 2000 when by the way they went 5-11 for the season. Also you seem to ignore that other teams were doing the same thing before the NFL sent the so called memo. Why do you think teams run their practices in close doors? They have been doing this way before Belichick was coaching the Pats. But if you, and most especially the NFL coaches think this is the reason for their success, you will never be victorious against them.

11. Patriot

I again will say it slower for you,
    Please
    provide
    proof
    other
    than
    opinion.
    If
    it
    is
    systemic
    there
    should
    be
    at
    least
    one
    example.

12. Patriot

Jedi Grasshopper, "The more you know, the more you know you don't know.” per Aristotle. Just trying to add to your education.

13. Patriot

I will try my best to answer your Sharon Shenocca statement as this, since I am trying to avoid vulgar terms.

" A women's blank is the most powerful thing known to mankind"

14. Patriot

Harbaugh would have gotten his ass kicked by Bruschi, so perhaps self preservation in that case.

In the meantime, I will continue to await for this so called book as folks like you are clueless as to why the Pats win.

Here is their record after SPYGATE

2016 14-2
    2015 12-4
    2014 12-4
    2013 12-4
    2012 12-4
    2011 13-3
    2010 14-2
    2009 10-6
    2008 11-5

I now challenge any of you to explain how they cheated from that point on? Good Luck

15. jetophile

"I now challenge you." To what, a duel? Challenge accepted. Cheat Cheat Cheatie McCheats, cheating, cheat, cheating, Cheats. I win.

16. Patriot

Congrats on winning the dual. For a second I thought I was going to have to up my life insurance.

Your sort of funny in a strange way.

17. jetophile

Not that I'm a fan of Watermelon head Manning - because I'm not - but I remember Dungy saying in 2015 that when Manning was with the Colts he was so paranoid about the locker-room being bugged by the Cheats that he refused to talk game plans unless he was in the hallway. Yes, that's a true story.

This thread is so dumb, by the way. It's like saying saying Namath wasn't drunk off his ass and didn't say to Suzy I couldn't care less about the team struggling, I wanna kiss you, yeah! Sorry, the cheating label ain't never goin' away. You're asking for proof. Well, ask the people who go to the grotto of that epileptic nut Bernadette Soubirous.

18. I’ve checked out of the nitty gritty of this discussion bc it brings out the worst in me..

But it’s unbelieveable the way they completely disregard known fact & tangible evidence that even Kraft/Dracula don’t deny.

Somebody calls to mind common knowledge about their sanctions or history & they immediately insult your intelligence as if your the one being unreasonable.

It’s not enough to beat our team into oblivion,cheat against us when warned not to,then insult n mock us when caught within the same instance..no they then have to pretend their checkered past doesn’t exist & anyone who makes a fuss is stupid or delusional!

19. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Gas laws my ass. How, in the name of science, were the only balls at the stadium that day affected by the gas laws the ones on the Patriot side of the field?