Patriot Cheaters?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Patriot, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

No matter what topic I try to discuss, folks here like to bring up that the Patriots are cheaters. So I have created this thread for us to air out our differences. I am pretty sure I will be bombarded, so please don't get offended if I don't get to your post right away.

For those who are not familiar with me, I am a Patriot and a Jet fan, as odd as it may seem to be. I should also add my forum name being "Patriot" does not make me an employee of Robert Kraft. As to the true nature of the Patriots operation, I do not claim that the Patriots never cheated. For example I will admit that the Plow game and SPYGATE are examples of this. However, I will argue that many of you may be a bit delusional in the severity of the Patriots cheating.

So I do have one question for all of you before you start with your arguments:

Where is DEEPTHROAT?

Many players, coaches, and employees are no longer with the Patriots. Where is the tell all book?

In the meantime, it is the Christmas season. Lets try to be nice and no name calling please.

2. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Uniformly underinflated footballs say hi.

Ralebird and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  3. Patriot

Ah Zach or should I say crying Brady, it is wonderful to hear from you again. Is that picture taken from Brady being drafted 199? If this does not show the football Gods are for the Patriots, then the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle was. Who is crying now?

As to underinflated footballs, you may wish to consult the following gentlemen:
    Avogadro, Joseph Louis Gay-Lussac, Robert Boyle, Jacques Charles, and Benoît Paul Émile Clapeyron

The gas laws explain the underinflated footballs and perhaps when I pass gas.

Scientist have refuted the NFL claims; so the Patriot defense rests here. The burden of proof has not been met unless you are a Patriot hater. There is reasonable doubt so a guilty verdict is not possible. So stop playing with Brady's balls!

4. Ok how does the “gas law theory” explain the incriminating texts from Brady’s phone?The very destruction of said phone, or Kraft saying himself that the activity “only helped us 1%”? Maybe he was talking about some other underhanded activity the league hasn’t caught up to yet??

Could it be that balls naturally deflate on their own under said theory but were manipulated anyway for tangible certainty & uniformity?

The AIr gas theory argument doesn’t really disprove anything under the circumstances.Thered have to be some proof that equipment manipulation didn’t transpire.Theres strong evidence suggesting it did. If I cut down a tree & it lands on my neighbors house & a day later a there are gale force winds that knock down every other tree is my tort suddenly an act of god? Of course not

5. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Right here.

[​IMG]

6. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Wait, isn't that you?

Oh, and GFY!

Have a beautiful day!

7. Where’s the deepthroat coming to the Patriots aid?? Court of public opinion has been firm for a decade..nobody in New England has any tangible meaningful argument beyond a quote from BB’s fishing buddy or a gas theory??

Tell me if the gas theory was so meaningful why’d they wait till after the judgement to come out?Why didn’t the Patriots legal team bring these theorists in as expert witnesses??

8. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

You can remove the question mark from the thread title.
    There is no question.

They've been busted cheating several times.

And it's not just discussed on this board, they are universally considered cheaters.
    It will forever be a part of their legacy, and will come up whenever their legacy is discussed.

KurtTheJetsFan and Walt White like this.
  9. Patriot

Kurt, lets stick to Deflate Gate.

As usual Patriot hater you have your facts wrong again. There was no incriminating data in Brady's phone other than his statement about having it over Payton Manning. Even though Brady destroyed his phone, this does not mean his cell phone provider can't release the text messages. The so called incriminating text that you are referring to was between Patriot staffers. Also the report by ESPN that 11 out of 12 balls were underinflated was erroneous. Also there were Colt balls found to be deflated also, but this information was ignored as a bad gauge.

Also the burden of proof is on the NFL, not Brady. It is not Brady's responsibility in this matter to directly prove that equipment tampering did happen. Also Brady's text messages were analyzed and nothing incriminating came from it other than the Payton Manning statement.

If the Ideal Gas law is a bogus excuse, why has the NFL not provided data from other cold game measurements to disprove this? There are many scientist that have demonstrated that the Deflategate can explained by PV=nRT; but why listen to scientific fact? It is so much intellectually easy to ignore this and claim the Patriots are cheaters.

As to your tree argument, one could easily distinguish between a tree being cut by a chainsaw/axe versus versus being torn by wind. The Wells report never found any direct physical evidence of ball tampering other than measurements made by gauges which don't even agree with each other. Deflategate was the NFL owners attempt to get even with the Patriots, enough said.

By the way Kurt, do you have another Alias of "Cheaterhater" in another Jets forum?

10. Patriot

I guess you are a comedian wanna be. How childish!

11. Patriot

If you are going to use the Walt White name shouldn't your arguments be more intelligent? I don't expect you to know the Hiezenburg Uncertainty Principle, but come on man. Otherwise I may need to get Vince Gilligan to straighten you out?

12. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

This thread sucks moose cock

FJF, NY Jets68, Kris 15 and 1 other person like this.
  13. Patriot

Brady's defense team did want to bring these people in, but Goodell didn't want to hear it.

14. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I'll bet you laughed.

15. Patriot

They are universally considered cheaters by folks who don't want to accept the reality they are better and smarter than your team.

The American public as a general rule is stupid. They voted for both Obama and Trump, how dumb is that?

The Patriots have been kicking ass for over 10 years and the rest of the NFL, including the dumb public, have no frigging clue!

So go ahead and be intellectually stupid and use they are cheaters argument. In the meantime, their reign will continue unchallenged because of this paranoid stupidity.

16. joe

joe Well-Known Member

^ and here you are, a Patriots fanboy loitering on a New York Jets message board...

now what were you saying about "intellectually stupid?"

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  17. Why the hell would we just stick to Deflategate?

Of course you don’t wanna talk about the Rams super bowl, spygate,Ted Johnson’s words of wisdom,Multiple accusations of headset sabotaging,on & on..you mean to tell me every bit of it is complete nonsense?? Don’t you get tired of defending it??

Anyone with a brain who saw those texts between Brady & the ball boys could put 2 & 2 together.could it have been disputed?Perhaps.But Brady destroying the phone when it was still a piece of evidence destroyed that notion. The phone had been requested back by Wells for further examination due to the Peyton Manning comment & was STILL an active piece of discovery...this is contempt of court in reality.

You’re wrong about about the burden of proof..this was a civil matter..it was NOT on Ted Wells or the NFL to prove guilt..it’s preponderance of evidence not the state to prove beyond a reasonable doubt like in a criminal proceeding.When you have zero credibility going into that setting & then destroy one of the key pieces of evidence what do you expect to be the outcome??

Deflategate is really a minor infraction & likely does go on in other places.The cover up was far worse than the crime in question.But the manner in which the franchise conducted itself after the accusations came to light through the legal proceeding let us all know quite well that nothing has changed in Foxboro..any further doubt went out the door the very next regular season game they played w the headset nonsense yet AGAIN.

It’s the team’s chronic behavior & the things that have come out over & over again that have the Patriots termed a cheater. The more people like you defend them the more distaste people feel toward the team & fan base.

This is the only jet site I post on. There are many of us on many team sites across the NFL though this cheaterhater sounds like a pretty cool cat

#17 KurtTheJetsFan, Dec 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2017
    TonyFtLaud likes this.
  18. Ahh yes..Your true colors come to the surface

19. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Nah... I'm just pulling your chain.

Seriously, 1 mole of air occupies but some 29 to 30 grams of mass even at STP - and that's at 22.4 L volume, certainly not at some 4.62L, which happens to be the volume of the football. To give it a full scale 2x mass, that's still some 60 grams or so, at this outrageous volume. [Pressure is about 2x atm, clocking at around 1.78 or so.] In case of football, I'd say that the differential in mass is certainly more than negligible.

Last time I checked, Brady's mid-range dart clocked at whopping 62mph. Next fastest pass came from Joe Flacco at some 57. NFL average was about 52.

So - is the deflated football all to blame there? Science says otherwise. You don't even need ideal gas law and all other stuff there; of course knowing them will help you derive these results, but an average layman doesn't need to know. [this means: I am going to cut out all the details for everyone here including you, as I do not intend to bore the hell out of people.]

In the grand scheme of things, the deflated ball creates about 60 grams of mass differential. [430g at 13.5 psi to near 370g at 11.0] Why is this number 60 is floating again? That I have no idea, but it's pretty negligible amount, I assure you. [This is about 1/7 of a pound, for American laymen out there.]

That does equate to about 7% velocity increase, but that doesn't make Brady's pass go full 5 mph faster than the next hardest thrower, and no way it gives 20% velocity increase over the NFL average. He wasn't a hard thrower at the start of his career either; he worked at it.

Sure, it might give players better grip for the ball and all, but that's not easily quantifiable - so that's all talk in the grand scheme of things. At competitive level, I don't see much difference in performance from either one.

So - why do I stick with this "cheater" gig? Didn't you get it yet? Just to rub it in, and irritate you Pats fans. [Har har har.]

#19 Zach, Dec 10, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  20. Patriot

Kurt again you are using misinformation, typical of a Patriot hater. Why can't you present credible facts?

The writer of the Boston Herald story and the paper itself admitted the taping of the Rams walkthrough story was based on a false source used and the story was false. However, this doesn't stop haters like you from continuing the myth. Spreading false information since you can't accept the Superiority of the Patriots.

The headsets communications are controlled by the NFL not the teams. But when an opponent’s headset doesn’t work, it must be the Patriots. Another myth continued by you lying Patriot haters.