Parlay advice

Discussion in 'Crystal Ball' started by SixFeetDeep, Nov 5, 2009.

1. SixFeetDeep

SixFeetDeep Red Hot Robbie Cano

My friends and I do a 3 team parlay every Sunday and I was wondering what kind of advice you betting experts can give me. We are 1 for 8 on the year but the steelers fucked us last minute in back to back weeks, losing to the bears and bengals so we would have won those weeks if not for those bitches.

My early picks this week are atlanta green bay new orleans and indy

2. G3M1n180

G3M1n180 Member

First I would like to state that I am not an expert. I do bet every week and im very much in the positive for the year so far.

Your first mistake is your betting favorites only. Vegas has been killed in the recent weeks so alot of the lines are now inflated. I can go on and on about this and how Vegas makes money but its long winded. If you were betting only favorites this year you should be much better then your claiming.

One of my parlays this week are actually only underdogs. You can piggie back if you want. I have the Texans +9.5, Panthers +13.5 & Titans +4. Of course I can promise a win on either game but the logic is there. 2 of the 3 are divisonal games which tend to play closer then expected, the other is Tenn with Vince Young and the team seemed to respond well to the change at QB.

3. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

First find your underdogs that you feel comfortable betting with, then go for your so called "sure bet favorites."

4. GreatSwamp

GreatSwamp Member

good advice...

what do you guys think of this parlay: Arizona Moneyline, Baltimore -3

5. G3M1n180

G3M1n180 Member

Those are two games im staying away from. I definately do not like the Ravens/Bengals game because I dont understand the line. Why are you a home underdog when you already won in Baltimore. Red Flag.

6. SixFeetDeep

SixFeetDeep Red Hot Robbie Cano

green bay can suck my dick.

7. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

mine too.

Josh Freeman's first start???? Really?