Pacman in deep trouble

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by bigalxc, Apr 15, 2006.

1. l3ol3o

l3ol3o New Member

128 LBs of Coke alone will put you away for a while...

2. Mexican Buc

Mexican Buc Well-Known Member

It would put you away for longer if you actually used it! Holy shit, imagine doing 128 lbs of coke?

3. Tight

Tight Active Member

Its too bad that being friends with a drug dealer, does not make you a drug dealer.
    sorry da

4. Attyla

Attyla New Member

Uncharacteristic as it was for the Titans to draft a guy with character flaws, it does fit in with how they draft overall. Defense has been an emphasis for them for a long time

That being said, the guy is just an associate at this point. I doubt they get to Pacman. Besides, the Titans are being stupid enough with regards to McNair

5. jetsaholic1094

jetsaholic1094 New Member

Yeah, Pac Man may not be a stand-up guy, but he hasn't done anything wrong in this case. Also...that's a frickin' helluva lot of doobage and coke.

For some reason, the title of the thread reminded me of that Futurama ep where General Pacman got whacked by Space Invaders. wakka wakka wakka.

6. mem_reddog

mem_reddog New Member

this doesn't mean pacman is in trouble. Just because you know someone who get's in trouble does not mean you are in trouble.

7. 28rogerblaze51

28rogerblaze51 New Member

I think he is down with that shit... He tried to front like a tough guy last year... He probably thought rappers and drugs, why not football player and drugs, friggin retard.