Ozymandias Mock Draft

Discussion in 'Draft' started by Ozymandias, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Going to attempt to do a full Jets draft, the later round guys I do not know much about so it'll be more for a position of need. I'm gonna do the first 5 picks in the Draft then just do the rest of the Jets picks.

1. Browns: Sam Darnold - basically a lock for the number 1 pick.
    2. Giants: Bradley Chubb - instead of trading the pick, the G-Men choose to pass on Barkley and a QB for JPP's replacement.
    3. Jets: Josh Rosen - I firmly believe this is the Jets guy. They traded up to 3 shortly after his Pro Day. Pure passer.
    4. Bills: Josh Allen - Bills not being able to trade up with Giants settle for 4th and the Browns gladly take their two firsts.
    5. Broncos: Saquon Barkley - Denver plays the waiting game and land the best player in the Draft. With the QB's falling Barkley is too good to pass up for DEN

JETS

3. Billy Price (OL, Ohio State) - most of us wanted OL in FA we only added one guy. Price is a good prospect but suffered a partially torn pec at the Combine so he may fall a bit. Good pick for us.

4. Dalton Schultz (TE, Stanford) - another need. Schultz is a big target 6'6 240+

5. Josh Adams (RB, Notre Dame) - as an ND fan I liked watching this kid. With this move they could either cut Powell or have Adams compete with McGuire

6. Derrick Nnandi (DT, Florida State) - depth pick

7. No idea, maybe more OL.

All Gas No Shake likes this.
  2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Good effort but I think you are wishing too much for price to fall to the 3rd,injury or not.

3. Rockinz

Rockinz Well-Known Member

Price in the 3rd would be a steal

Sam Hammer likes this.