our leader !!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by ledge, Mar 5, 2006.

1. KY_Jetsfan

KY_Jetsfan New Member

People on this board have got some serious Brady Quinnitis...

Let's get through this year's draft before we start worrying about him.

2. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

No one owes anyone anything, but to assume that the Tangini mindset doesn't like and/or want Penny is a bit foolish. Maybe it was all about the contract, but then again, if it was, they could have strong-armed Penny into accepting the $1M they originally offered. Let's be honest, Penny and his agent know that if he didn't return here, his career was over. Yes, he would get his fat payout, but that would be the end of his career. Given the character we have come to know from Chad, I would think people would expect more of him than to just grab his cash and go home.

Also, Mangini has just spent the past few years with a team that has Tom Brady. Brady has said more than once that Penny is the QB in the NFL he most admires. Getting that kind of vote of confidence isn't too shabby, especially when it comes from your #1 rival.

I'm not saying I'm right, or that anyone else is either. None of us know what the Tangini is thinking. All I know right now is that they have, and will continue to do everything they can to bring a winner to the Meadowlands, and until they prove differently, they have my respect for any move they make.

3. lightning

lightning Active Member

who do you think would win in that fight?

4. SigmaXJet

SigmaXJet Active Member

I'm just pulling for his arm to stay attached

5. NewEra06

NewEra06 New Member

I want Chad to succeed as much as the next guy, it would be a great story, but we better bring in somebody just in case his arm falls off.

6. lightning

lightning Active Member

He'll be alright, just use the old rubber band method. When he wants to throw he'll just wind his arm up and let it go

7. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

his arm is going to be as strong as it was 2 years ago...not too many were complaining before he initially hurt it...i think his rehab time will make all the difference..if hes 100% recovered

8. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

Just look at the game face Kitna has on. Kitna would kick the crap out of Chad.

9. KY_Jetsfan

KY_Jetsfan New Member

I like Chad and all, but my guess is that he would be first man out in a NFL cage match!!!

10. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

Even if Chad's arm has healed better than most think. By the start of the 2006 season, Chad will have had just 3 games in the 20 months. He is going to be rusty.

11. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

I like Chad too, but he would get pushed through the cage like a playdough fun factory.

12. JOISEYJET

JOISEYJET New Member

Best of luck CHAD ,I personally hope we have to pay you all those extra incentives in this new contract, cause that will mean your healthy & we`re winning!

13. ColezDeep!

ColezDeep! New Member

As long as we beef up the O-line and have success running the ball Chad will do great. He's one of the best at selling the play-action.

14. OhioJetsFan

OhioJetsFan Member

Please, please, please, just say NO to Brady Quinn.

Peace out.

15. dwalsh

dwalsh 2006 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

why say no to brady quinn? hes a good QB & is running a pro-style offense at Notre Dame and he is strong enough to be great in the NFL