Our fanbase is pathetic

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JethroTull, Oct 15, 2017.

1. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

we got an underage drinker here gentlemen. go ahead tell us how cool you are that you pay 12 bucks for 6 tall boys

2. 101GangGreen101

Royal Tee, Cman68 and FJF like this.
  3. JulesWinfield89

JulesWinfield89 Active Member

I'm 25. I was just giving an example

4. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

U know It's not about the flag...that's just an excuse.

Flag on the floor...what a disgrace.

101GangGreen101, Cman68 and Mogriffjr like this.
  5. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

Ok when the Patriots were playing the Texans, the temp was about 86 degrees at Foxboro. The stadium ran out of bottled water and proceeded to charge fans $4.50 for tap water!

Afterwards the Patriots management apologized and said they would look into the matter.

Maybe they will charge for the air you breath next is my guess.

Royal Tee likes this.
  6. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

I was at the game sunday and it did seem like the Pats fans outnumbered us Jets fans...I even heard a Brady chant when we started to make some moves towards a comeback in the 4th qtr.

Royal Tee likes this.
  7. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

That's fukin disgraceful....wow

8. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Well-Known Member

Nothing more I hate then “I’m not paying or watching a game because of the flag bs” guy.

If so simply DETATCH yourself from the team altogether. Don’t even bother commenting on the game. Don’t watch it. Don’t be a fan, bye bye cya.

Just because players have a voice , it means they can’t use it? The same voice that same “guy” would use to voice displeasure about something at their workplace or disrespect something or someone...

In fact these “millionaire” players do more then that said “guy” does ten fold. They donate to charities and use their voice in other means, their money goes elsewhere besides personal gain. Their voice carries further then said “fan” who would use the same money on a boat or something. So spare me about the damn kneeling for the flag. It’s more then that and you will never freaking get it.

Cman68 likes this.
  9. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

disgraceful and utterly contemptible, Patriots you say hmm ;):p

10. 101GangGreen101

Of course, but check the post history of the user I tagged and you'll know why I did it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Royal Tee likes this.
  11. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Gotta luv the t-shirt.. :)

Royal Tee and oldrover like this.
  12. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Yeah, I'm so pathetic, I still pay for elective torture.
    I don't think it was quite that high, but it was pretty bad. More like 60/40 Jets. The last time the Jets beat the Cheats at home, we had a horrible 21 year old (probably his birthday because he was drunk as hell) Cheats fan next to us. <== Well, me, I was the beneficiary. He just kept screaming at everyone around him, but nobody did the fag thing and texted to have security haul him out because it was entertaining in an annoying way that was almost better than the game. His poor girlfriend kept trying to settle him down. "It's OK, honey. Don't worry, honey." "Guess what, honey bunny? You're losin'." I'm surprised he didn't start flailing his fists at me. Sure as hell he looked like he was gonna pin wheel over the railing when they lost, but his girlfriend did the right thing and held him together with dime store glue. "GO BACK TO WHITELANDIA!" I was born in Manhattan, whaddaya want.

There was something so very Shea about it. Unfortunately no 90 year old ushers to say, hey, stop doing that or else. And no Rheingold caps to throw. Oh, the days of projectiles . . .

#52 jetophile, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  13. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

It was a terrible day at The New Dump. Too bad the refs canceled the ending.

14. oldrover

oldrover Member

I gotta tell you, my son and I had penciled this game in as one we might attend. Figured the tickets might be cheap, it's close to us on Long Guyland, and it would be quite the experience (as long as we weren't douchebags, which we weren't going to be).

But it conflicted with a wedding in Maine our whole family was invited to, so c'est la vie.

Now I'm kinda glad... don't think I would have wanted to be wearing Pats gear right after The Play. o_O

"What... you say, it's Patriots ball now? Interesting... let's visit the rest room..."

[​IMG]

o_O