One from the WTF Files...

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Cman68, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

There's nothing wrong with some fine brown sugar. Obviously she was following the money being with him, especially since we now know he is a coke head.

2. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Why on earth would you video tape yourself doing that?? That's seriously asking for it.

Cman68 likes this.
  3. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

So Espn, Dan Lebatard had the stripper on his show today.
    According to her, she outed him to prove a point in racial injustice. Had he not sent her that video she and her friend had planned on secretly taking incriminating video of him anyway. Said he is a nice and caring man but a point has to be made.
    She said if it were a black player instead of a white coach he would be fired on the spot. Apparently she doesn't know about Michael Irvin or Lawrence Taylor
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...dolphins-coach-chris-foerster-speaks-publicly

4. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ, of course race had to come into this. What else would I expect in today's world?

Jonathan_Vilma likes this.
  5. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Haha, watch her get arrested for prostitution. Any stripper who screws clients is probably . . . getting paid, to, er, screw clients. Unless that happens in a state where it's legal. I'm parsing, because the bigger picture is that Kijuana Nige, this champion of racial injustice and the subjugation of, I don't know! - sex workers and strippers everywhere will unite and start kneeling in protest! To give blowjobs!

I let FJF say it, because somebody had to do it. I knew what she said. I just played dumb blonde. And I'm not blonde.

6. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Of course! Race, gender or religion have to creep their way into any sort of news story.

Don't want to derail the thread about railing out lines, but now Boy Scouts are allowing gals to join. I seriously question what this country is going to look like in 20 years.

Maybe men will start wearing skirts too because we can?

7. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

does it work both ways? if i was 14 i may want to tryout the girl scouts for a weekend or 2

9. Jonathan_Vilma

It better. Can't have your double standards both ways.

In other news, the Jacob K. Javits center had a couple gender neutral bathrooms over the weekend for Comic Con. So you had dudes pissing in urinals, with a line of ladies behind them waiting in line for the stalls and a lady even changing her baby in that same bathroom. I didn't see it, but I was also told that at some of them, there was a guy asking men outside if they were doing #1 or #2 to put them in the appropriate line.

Too bizarre for me. I had to go in to see the spectacle though.

10. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I mean I always assumed the Dolphins CS & FO was high. Not sure why anyone is surprised.

11. Jonathan_Vilma

How does one bust a gut? It sounds painful.

12. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

She was a Craigslist hooker from Vegas. He picked her up online while the Dolphins were training in California.
    Had nothing to do with the Anthem. She was pissed he wouldn't take her to Miami and keep praying her.
    Too much misinformation here.
    She claims she outted him because if it was a black player he'd be suspended , but a white coach wouldn't get into any trouble.

13. Jonathan_Vilma

It wouldn't be 2017 in America if it wasn't about race, gender or religion! Cmon Tony.

Cman68, FJF and TonyFtLaud like this.
  14. TonyFtLaud

Amen brother.
    Wait, can I say that?
    Lol

Cman68 likes this.
  15. Jonathan_Vilma

Karmas a bitch. This gal got her fifteen seconds of fame when her sugar daddy wouldn't continue to finance her lavish lifestyle. Now she'll enjoy going back to throwing that ass back for singles and I'm sure a couple arrests will come her way as she works the strip.

This guy shouldn't have been doing coke at work like it was 1984. But he wasn't committing some awful crime that harmed others, and she cost him his job paying upwards of $3 million or so dollars a year.

Still one of the more bizarre videos I've ever seen though. I don't get how people haven't learned not to leave a video or photo trail of their illegal doings in the form that can be traced on the interwebs.

As I said. I'm sure karma will come back to get her. Or perhaps it already has in living and working the lifestyle she does.

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  16. TonyFtLaud

In today's age of social media, cell phone cameras , you have to know everything you do is under surveillance. Big Brother is a bitch...
    Sad thing is , he was probably preaching the very same thing to his Players.

17. NovaScotiaPatsFan

NovaScotiaPatsFan New Member

Well, Dolphins do have long snouts.