OL Cut to Date

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NCJetsfan, Aug 31, 2018.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

That sounds so dirty.

2. jetophile

Best thing he ever wrote.

ColoradoContrails and Jets69 like this.
  3. jetophile

Isaac Newton
    Gravity and shit

I'm too tired, sorry.

4. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

Wish all your posts were like this

5. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. jetophile

I was gonna rap that, but that's what I meant when I said I was too tired. I got a second wind. Still no comment on my old Jets rap, mad disappoint TWB. Rapper Pittsburgh Slim paid tribute to Mac Miller. Who the F are these people. What a loss when they overdose. I'll give ya what a loss. It's just so stupid to me. I'll never understand idiot white guys making gang signs with tattoos and totally sucking. I'm sure PhillyStacks gave a eulogy.

Issac Newton
    Fig Newtons
    Be shootin' them figs
    Bad Monday
    Ariana Grande ex of MAC MILLER
    Thank God Philly stopped talking
    Draft picks coaches
    Lived in an apartment with a alotta ROACHES
    Darron Lee set him FREE
    Best Jets LB in HISTORY
    Mac Miller
    Justin Miller
    What a killa
    Best ever CB in the LEAGUE
    Best ever CB In the league league
    Best CB in the league

. . . to be continued

#106 jetophile, Sep 9, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  7. The Waterboy

I saw the Jets rap and was going to comment but thought leaving the comment to our resident rapper PhiLLy Stacks was more apropos, besides as usual I got sidetracked and then forgot where it was.

8. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

Thanks for that! This is why I come here...to learn stuff like this. This is the kind of coaching that makes a difference (hear that Hornblower?:rolleyes:. I really appreciate when a coach figures out how to get his players an edge (legally...though this is technically illegal, if the refs won't call it then it's "legal"). This is one of y issues with Bowles and his CS - I don't see evidence of them making this kind of difference.

egelband and NCJetsfan like this.
  9. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

10. Patriot

Just because I am a Patriot fan does not mean I can't be a Jet fan also. Who are you to set the rules for me? I am who I am and I tell it how it is. I don't need you or anyone else to think for me, or try to brainwash me.

If folks like you spent more time trying to understand why the Patriots have been successful lately (they used to suck), just maybe you would learn something about football. I know it can suck watching a rival team win all the time, but listening to people like Mike Francesa who claim that Eli manning is a HOF definitely leads to moronic thinking. Even Peyton Manning has joked he sucked that year, so for you to argue that he was better than Brady that particular year is moronic or either shows your hate has totally clouded your judgement..

Claiming the Patriots are cheaters and they are classless to explain why they win simply shows you have allowed your hate for them to contaminate your football mind. From what I can tell Belichick and Brady are probably assholes, and probably don't like each other. But those assholes are good at winning football games. So I guess by your logic the rest of the league is just dumb and stupid to allow the Pats to win all the time by cheating. You will probably never see something like this in the NFL for the rest of your life. The good news for you its ending soon.

Look I hate Lebron James being a Celtics fan, but I would never be stupid enough to argue that Larry Bird is better or that Lebron is only good because of the refs.

I'm her to discuss football strategy, not to get in a pissing contest with you or anyone else about the Pats. You and others can go on and on about the Patriots, but aren't we here to discuss the Jets? I have been a fan of the Patriots when they really sucked, so good luck trying to change my mind. And yes I am also a Jets fan, #2 team. Again I don't need Jets fans or Patriot fans telling me how to think.

NCJetsfan and egelband like this.
  11. Patriot

Ok here is a Wonderlick math question for you and all the other smart folks in this forum.

These three cheap bastards go out for drinks. The waitress comes by with the bill and its $25. Each cheap bastard puts a ten dollar bill on the table and being cheap bastards they ask for the change.

The waitress returns with five one dollar bills. Each cheap bastard grabs a dollar leaving a $2 cheap bastard tip for the waitress.

Ok each cheap bastard started with $10 and got $1 back. So the cheap bastards paid $9 x 3 = $27 total. You add $2 for the waitress and you get $27 + $2 = $29

The cheap bastards started with $30, what happened to the missing $1?

12. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Because that is just a silly math puzzle.

They each paid 8.33 for their meal and got a dollar back making it 9.33 each and 2 dollar tip but there is still the recurring penny left, so on would have to pay the extra to be exact on 25 dollars.

Still don't quite see the racism flowing in that puzzle though.

#112 K'OB, Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  13. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

The one with the biggest tits!!!

Isn’t that the punchline for all these jokes?

To be fair, I didn’t read past the first line.

14. Patriot

K'OB you know I always liked Ken O'Brien who kicked some ass in Studio 54 and I believe the only Jet to ever lead the league as top ranked passer.

The answer to the math riddle is each cheap bastard did pay $9 each. The $2 for the waitress is included with the $9x3=$27 because $25 + $2 = $27
    Feel free to use this math riddle to get a free drink in a bar, it has for me over the years.

15. K'OB

Not really, when you alter the math by including the tip in the price it now raises it to 27÷3 = 9 and 3 dollars change removing the entire point of the joke and the missing dollar.

And if you have got a free drink at a bar with this then the place must surely be shut due to ineptitude.

Still waiting on the racism part though.

16. Patriot

First of all this is a riddle, not a joke and most people especially when they have been drinking have a difficult time answering it. This riddle and others have worked for me over the years, since I can't tell a joke for shit.

Here is a much easier math problem for you, how many months have 28 days?

17. Patriot

I never said the Wonderlick test is racist, I said other folks think it is. The popular term given is it is racially biased, is racist, or class biased which is the politically correct way of saying racist.

Do a search on Wonderlick test and racism and you will get many hits.

Personally I think this is bull shit because if our testing is so racist, how do you explain Asian exchange students especially Chinese kicking ass? They come from a completely different culture and they outscore the rest of the students.

Perhaps the folks claiming racism are the racist because they have trouble dealing with reality.

Great now your going to get me in trouble for discussing non football stuff. Sorry admins!!!!

18. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

All of them. Nice try though!

19. The Waterboy

Except you worded it incorrectly by saying they each paid $9 plus $2 to the waitress.

20. K'OB

A Patriot being economical with the truth eh, who would ever believe that :p

FJF likes this.