OK, Now Kris Jenkins is starting to piss me off..

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MikeHoncho, Oct 20, 2011.

1. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Saw this on PFT:

When he gives his thoughts on the offense, or the rush defense, or Rex Ryan's ability to control a team, then yeah I value his opinion, especially since he was in that locker room and let's face it.. he was a professional football player. He knows more than us.

But now it just seems like he's trying to advance his analyst/broadcasting career by bashing the Jets and trying to gain credibility. Now he's just blatantly taking shots and trying to rip the players on the team.

Also, when was all this leadership provided by him? For 6 games in 09? In training camp when he was a ring leader harassing that female reporter supposedly? For 1 quarter last season? I loved Jenks when he was here, and I do value his opinion on football matters.. but he's trying to become a media star at the expense of the Jets and their players by taking unnecessary shots imo.

2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

How was he a key leader when he wasn't around most of the last 2 years being hurt?

3. sg3

sg3 Banned

6 games in 2009

and

1 part of one game in 2010

the rest of the time, "Leader" Kris pretty much stole his salary

another media jackass not worth much attention

4. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

All that faggot could do when he was in New York was talk because he couldn't stay on the field.

He needs to shut his fat mouth.

Damien Woody deserves to be part of sports media. Jenkins does not.

5. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

A leader is a leader... Its how you hold yourself more so your presence

6. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

I think he's a fan and he's trying to figure a way to fire up the team. For someone that played here for only 3 years (20 something games) and tweets about the Jets a lot and only a little bit about his brother's team, it shows you his heart is still here.

Yeah, he is making a name for himself. He's also keeping us relevant in football talk or everyone would be on Brady & Rodgers dick and nothing else to talk about.

7. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I like Jenks, but I agree, he's reaching here.

He should probably shut his piehole.

8. sg3

sg3 Banned

another case of Joe Willie STFU disease in the media

9. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Exactly. I agree.

10. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

Jenkins is becoming more and more like the Antonio Pierce of the Jets. A guy who is often hurt rambling his mouth about the Jets and their problems.

Here was food for through for Jenkins to follow....why not get in shape and why come into camp clearly overweight and unfit where you become a huge liability on the field in terms of injuries?

If you were a leader, why not lead by example this way?

Brandon Moore has been a longer tenured Jet than him, so I would view him more so as a leader. Shoot Mangold I view more as a leader as he was not only on the team longer but he was on the field and had the responsibility of leading the team.

11. Lon Chaney

Lon Chaney Well-Known Member

I love the idea that these players were jettisoned off or some bullshit.

Jenkins retired.

Woody retired.

Ellis got a ridiculous salary.

12. 4jetfans

4jetfans Well-Known Member

Jenkins,,,Broadway Joe,,Keyshawn,,, All taking shots at us like its open season on the Jets... HEY were 3-3 and I know a lot of teams that have one win or no wins would love to be 3-3 right now. So guys in the studios,, JUST SHUT UP. It might not be the prettiest looking team but I still believe this team can pull it together... We just need one game where it all comes together,, I hope it starts this weekend.

13. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Jenkins posts here under the name 'ouchy'.

14. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

bahahahaha!!

15. IATA

IATA Trolls

it's not like we are a struggling small business, where having our name out there is good regardless. This is Kris trying to keep Kris relevant, one way or another

16. gizmo253

gizmo253 Member

Its funny because the only memory I have of Jenkins is being carted off the field....Oh and when he was dicking around in the golf cart during hardknocks. SNY shit the bed adding him to the broadcast, the only guy worth listening to is Klecko...the rest of em can eat shit.

17. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

do something about it?

great leaders also show up to camp 40 pounds over weight too. great example.

kris great when he was playing, but what a hypocrite. this guy was a tremendous leader

this is the same guy who was on a stage screaming, "the patriots are cheaters!! spygate!! cheaters!!" while the jets were preparing for the playoffs.

on television infront of tons of people. i agree with him, but what a leader that is?

18. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Jenkins can go to hell. He was barely a part of this team during the Rex years.

19. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

They are taking shots at the Jets because the Jets have looked pretty crappy in getting to 3-3, with those wins coming against teams that have won 3 games total.

20. AarontheJet

AarontheJet Active Member

Wow the backlash on this article is a little ridiculous. I don't necessarily agree with him, but he does make a few good points. The leadership is lacking this year and honestly he has been right on with diagnosing our offensive problems.

Regardless, I don't think Revis is trying to be all about himself since he is the defensive leader of the team, and neither is Bart Scott seeing as he trademarked Can't Wait and donated all the proceeds to the Eric LeGrand charity.

I still respect Big Cat though.