Official 2013-2014 College Basketball Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by MParty7441, Oct 25, 2013.

1. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

look at what has come out though. The NCAA already investigated and found nothing wrong w/ the BB program. they have opened it up b/c of the McCants stuff. we'll see what happens, I believe the 99% over McCants but you never know.

2. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

I get that you think McCants is a wild card.

If it comes out he got straight A's in African Studies and made Dean's List, would that not raise your ire?

Just a bit?

Considering the allegations?

_

3. nyjunc

if he skated through yet it would bother me but if he did was it orchestrated by Roy or anyone associated w/ the program or did he find a way to do this on his own? that is more important to me. I have a hard time believing Roy or anyone w/ the staff was involved like rashad is claiming.

4. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Not to pry, but if someone on the staff did it with his tacit yet not overt approval, isn't that the same thing? Doesn't the buck stop somewhere?

If he didn't orchestrate it but knew it was going on and looked the other way, purposeful ignorance or plausible deniability or whatever you want to call it?

Not saying he did mind you.

_

5. nyjunc

if he knew and looked the other way that is the same to me as orchestrating it and it will be a fireable offense. I will be stunned if that is the case.