OBJ Traded to Browns

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Falco21, Mar 12, 2019.

1. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

It could but it doesn't feel that way.

Mayfield has a swagger to him he welcomes the expectations I think. OBJ is a superstar he's used to it.

Some teams crumble under the weight of high expectations either because they don't want the limelight and/or they're just not that good. The Browns now have legit talent and it seems they're welcoming the expectations with open arms.

That division seems to be in decline too the Steelers aren't what they used to be on and off the field. The world saw how horrible Lamar Jackson is in the playoff game. The Bengals have talent but they haven't won a playoff game in ages.

It's set up nicely for the Browns.

Mayfield like Darnold here is the x-factor. If he develops into the type of QB one hopes to gets that high in the draft it'll work if not ...

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I feel like I'm sitting on an atomic bomb waiting for it to go off.

3. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Mayfield, like Hunt and Hill was drafted by Dorsey. It might not be swagger. It might be he's got stolen swag in his luxury trailer. I suspect Mayfield is going to be the next NFL player on America's most wanted followed by OBJ.

I really respect Dorsey's eye for talent. I also can't ignore that the two best none-QB's he drafted might have a problem adjusting to life after college football. Mayfield always rubbed me the wrong way. Does anyone think the possibility of a police raid at halftime of a Cleveland game isn't possible?