NY Jets vs the Zebras

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Barcs, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Barcs

Barcs Banned

The Jets have battled a common foe all season long. The pinstripes. It started when Willie Colon struck an official during a brawl in New England at the end of a very close loss. Since then, the refs have had a field day with us throwing every flag imaginable. The tactic backfired in the first Bills game, as we still won the game. It also almost got us the Falcons game, where there were several red zone 3rd and 4th down phantom flags. The refs have been fighting the Jets all season. It's not a coincidence we are the most penalized team in the league.

Well, it backfired again today. The phantom roughing the passer call on Richardson was absolute garbage. You can tell Rex and the Jets were fired the fuck up after that nonsensical flag. That single play turned the entire game around. But not in the refs favor, in the Jets favor. The jets manned up and got a goal line stop, and then caught fire to tie the game by the half. I can see Rex fired up as all hell at halftime talking about how the refs try to hold us down and they keep fighting. The Browns only scored 3 points after that fake flag that was intended to cripple the Jets, but instead became the motivator that turned the game around.

We know they want Rex fired. They'll stop at nothing to get a great coach out of NY, because they're scared of the potential. The media and the refs have been trying to run him out of town all season. Jets could finish 8-8, 3-3 in the division and this season is already an improvement over last. I just hope Woody & Idzik don't make a huge mistake and let Rex go. What were they really expecting during a rebuilding period?

#1 Barcs, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  2. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

If they fire Rex, I will seriously consider giving up on this franchise. For once in a long time we have the chance to really make a big turn for the better and with consistency at the coaching positions. Why ruin that when we have an offense with absolutely zero talent at WR? Idzik would really disappoint me if this happened

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

3. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

WOW! Just....wow!

[​IMG]

5. PolygamyWinsChampionships

PolygamyWinsChampionships Well-Known Member

Stealing my abyzmul joke eh? It's all good don't worry.

6. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Didn't know. Sorry 74.

7. PolygamyWinsChampionships

PolygamyWinsChampionships Well-Known Member

Your tin foil hat pic was better anyway.

8. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

This is an embarrassing thread.

Seriously, stop posting if this is where you are going.

Embarrassing.

_

9. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I see Barcs is still whining.. I don't think it ever ends with these "fans". It's never the Jets. Always the Zebras, the Media, the bermuda triangle, aliens, etc..

I can't wait for the other Rexists jump in with their theories as to why the League is out to get the coach of a 7-8 team or a team that hasn't won shit in almost 50 years.

10. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

I've asked this before but the conspiracy guys haven't answered.

So how exactly do the refs formulate their plan. Does it come from the league office? Do they call the head of ALL referees or just the refs calling the Jet game that week. And do they get extra money for it? Like are refs begging to do the Jet game because they know the league has the fix in for them and there's going to be a little extra scratch for them after the game? Are ALL the refs in on it or just the teams that are reffing games that year. Is Goodell delivering an envelope to the referee? Or is it Brent Musberger? And are they using the same soundstage where all the moon landings were filmed?

Folks that think this way are morons.

No disrespect to true morons.

_

11. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Thanks. I don't want to be associated with those kooks!

12. tomdeb

tomdeb Well-Known Member

This is a joke, right? The refs and the media want Rex fired "because they're scared of the potential"? Potential what? So the refs assigned to the jets game for that week get on a conference call with "the media" as part of an ongoing conspiracy to cheat the jets so Rex will be fired? Because they are scared of "the potential?" I thought I had heard it all from the Rex defenders...Now I have.

13. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

I think it was probably for the "potential" for the Jets to be playing the Giants in the Superbowl at their own stadium. No doubt Barcs' alter ego is posting the same thing over at the Big Blue board and, of course, they're right.

The international media would be outraged and the league would simply dissolve under the deluge of criticism of the fix being in to such an extent of the first outdoor, cold weather,dual home field advantage, blue, green, leftwing city, rightwing owners, New Jersey, New York, Westside yards substitute, illegal immigrants, TWA800, 9/11, grassy knoll, yellow mustard, brown mustard, tastes great, less filling nonsense.

14. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Duh..because the conspiracy goes back that far CMAN..what the hell is the matter with you.

An argument can be made that without the refs...the Jets could be a 5 win team this year. I have no idea what the hell this theory is but come on guys...lol...

Now..the roughing the passer? I watched Rex the whole time after the call and he wanted the head refs head...but the head ref would not turn and make eye contact with Rex until finally there was a timeout and Rex asked that he come over..and Rex seemed to go ballistic..and rightfully so.

Horrible call...but the Jets are in the same boat as the rest of the NFL. The refs suck this year..and the Jets have had a taste of both sides.

15. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

I've used this gif before, it's my reaction to this

[​IMG]

16. JdotGriff

JdotGriff Well-Known Member

17. joe

joe Well-Known Member

:up:

_______

18. Snoopdogg

Snoopdogg Active Member

Dude, it's obvious -- the directive comes from Bob Kraft and is delivered by Bellichick's secret reverse cameras that beam the requisite signals into the referee's headsets.

19. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

If a Mongols knifes a Hells Angels an the East Coast you know more than one Mongols will die on the West Coast.

20. Kentucky Jet

Kentucky Jet Active Member

The man has a right to his opinion. Most men would read it and if they disagreed with the content they'd move on without comment. You like to give grief to others but can not take it when someone has a go at you. MERRY CHRISTMAS.....

#20 Kentucky Jet, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2013