Notre Dame vs. LSU

Discussion in 'NCAA' started by Dinobot 2, Dec 29, 2006.

1. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

2 out of 3? I seriously have no idea how you rationalize last night as a good game, a good half, if that. But a game consists of 2 halves, and the 2nd half was a blowout and an embarrassment on Notre Dame.

I hope the next time Notre Dame is in this position the voters take a long hard look and see again that ND is just an overrated football team who do not deserve to be in a BCS football game.

You're just a Notre Dame apologist.

2. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

I rationalize most of it as a good game. ND had it's shots. The mistakes the team made didn't help and ND's overall defense was the main factor that led to that loss. Notre Dame apoligist? No Ecko. Just no.

3. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Notre Dame on BOTH sides of the ball couldn't do a thing! Walker did have some nice runs, but Quinn was dominated by the LSU defense, he had lots of missed throws and you have to credit LSU's D.

Just admit that ND was dominated, because they were.

4. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

Couldn't do a thing?! Hahaha! I don't think so. Quinn put the ball up nicely for several of ND's drives. And one of his INT's was a WR pop up. Not his fault. Keep posting all you like I'm not admiting shit.

5. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

15-35!!! 145 yards? A horrible INT, 2 in the game. And you're saying he did ok?

15-35 is horrible!

6. Tooooooon!!!

Tooooooon!!! New Member

Any other team in college football that had the same exact season as ND with the same exact results would NOT be playing in the BCS.

No team in a BCS game got their rears handed to them in any single game all year except ND. The best of the best should be playing in the BCS games and ND was not one of them this year and they proved it again vs. LSU.

7. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

You guys know my stance. I felt things were set up fair.

8. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Yeah, just like it's fair that ND get an automatic BCS bid if they're ranked in the Top 12, and didn't beat the big game teams they had on their schedule.:shit:

9. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

Yeah shit does happen. Bad breaks for ND to lose those winable games.

10. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Even more bad breaks for Michigan State and UCLA to lose those winnable games.

Apologist!

11. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

Oh this apologist crap is funny. Can you make another post please? Stop wasting your time with me. I'm not budging my opinion.

12. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Because you're a blind homer and an apologist.

I'll take 3rd's route and just flee this thread...You're so blind to talk sense to when your football team is overrated and sucks that their is no point...But hey, I don't even have to use my opinions, just point to their 3 blowout losses to the Big Boys.

13. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

You should flee. Cause you are plainly just too stuborn to look at things from the other side.

Wrong. I am not a homer. A homer would make up excuses for the Michigan lose. I have never.

Wrong. I'm nowhere near an apologist.

Yeah, don't use opinions. Make it easy and don't break it down. Just say ND lost to the 3 big dogs. That's basicaly what youv'e been doing. Ba bye then.

14. kinghenry89

kinghenry89 New Member

I've been on the Russell bandwagon for a long, long time (my extended family lives in Baton Rouge so I see a lot of him) but if I only jumped on that bandwagon now, could you blame me? Quinn got exposed by another great defense.

When he was massacred by Michigan you could chalk it up to a bad game. When USC beat him you could see a trend develop. LSU is the 3rd consecutive good defense to dispose of him easily. He doesn't beat great defenses and he doesn't win big games. I'm not suggesting that he won't do either of those things in the pros, but teams looking to draft a QB should be taking a much longer look at Russell right now.