NOT Impressed w/ new stadium

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by rickjet, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Terrific post, Loge. I can add a few things but do not have the time at present. But this post is so well done it should be a sticky. Congrats... spot on.

2. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

yeah i guess you could read it that way. i was trying to say that people have given many reasons they didnt like the stadium other than its more expensive.

i wasnt trying to say that it was all complaints, i think it is all truthful opinion from both sides... the negatives do tend to come up more often though. but as someone pointed out a few posts ago the issues typically get more attention than the things that people like or dont notice.

3. Jets Dan

Jets Dan New Member

I was at the Packers game, my first at the new digs. I was completely impressed. All of the pre-game activities outside of the stadium were put together and well run, and the atmosphere was family and kid friendly. Lots of fun was to be had spending time before kick-off. And the stadium staff was helpful and accommodating, esp. to my pregnant wife.

By comparison, I went to the Lions and Browns game this season. They had a comparable amount of concessions/vendors. Their stadium's staff were helpful and good-natured, too. BUT... the time you waste standing in line waiting to take a piss at Cleveland and Detroit is ridiculous!!!!! Not nearly enough restrooms. That's not the case at all at the New Meadowlands.