Norwell to Jags will be the highest paid G in the NFL.

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by AlexJETS, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Over 13 mil a year. Not that crazy actually. yes big big money but only slightly higher than the last big Guard contract where it was 5 years 60 million I believe.

NCJetsfan and AlexJETS like this.
  2. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Good move for the JAGS.... Fournette just got more running room, and Bortles got more time in the pocket to try to not suck....

NCJetsfan likes this.
  3. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

This is where I feel the jets cant strike out at.. we need some really good talent in the trenches!! can we at least look to sign them while we wait for Kirk to make his decision? sheesh

no matter who the QB is... he is going to need a solid O-line to produce

4. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Bad news for the Giants, which makes me happy.

5. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I'll never understand how people are all go Giants if the Jets are out of it. GTFO with that. In fact, I wish near death on them as to winning on the regular. The Maras are slimy, and Woody is a dumb ass, but that's beside the point and a story for another day.

I didn't "root" for the Giants (gross) both times vs. the Cheats, because I know, I know, NFC vs. AFC. I detest both teams, so naturally, it was more like can you both throw bombs and grenades at each other and see who comes out the victor? So, yeah, I didn't "root" for the Giants, but I so wanted those cheating pricks to go down. Randy Moss quit on the ball, and the Queen was pleased. David Tyree in 2020! Plaxico was a "new man", and promptly shot himself in the leg in a crappy nightclub. Haha, I used to call him Plastico. You can't script any of it, including the Jets signing him; but fukk you, Cheats. I was WAY happier over the lesser of two evils.

KurtTheJetsFan and stinkyB like this.