No hitter by a met....finally!

Discussion in 'Baseball Forum' started by GRNYT, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Junc is gonna tell you it's not the same thing because the Dodgers still had a chance to win the game and it's one play in a series :rofl:

2. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

well, there wont be a one-hitter by Johan tonight I guess. What an embarrassing performance

3. Barry the Baptist

Yes because losing to a team as good as the Yankees is embarrassing, nice try.

4. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Luckily, I was somewhere where I could not watch the game. I would agree that losing to a shitty team like the Yankess is embarrassing. If the loss was to Texas or Tampa Bay it wouldn't have been embarrassing.

5. jonnyd

haha you guys are cute. But the embarrassing performance was HR-HAN giving up 4 big ones.

6. jonnyd

Yanks, Rangers and Rays al have the same amount of losses by the way

7. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

No way. You must have wrong numbers 'cause I swear the Yanks are not better than Texas or Tampa Bay.

8. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

man this thread is the most entertaining thing I've read in a while

talk about a warped viewpoint

9. Barry the Baptist

Well apparently Mariners no hitter last night is tainted too as Dee Gordon "should" have been called safe as a tie goes to the runner. Of course 1st base ump Ted Barrett blew the call so it's tainted.

10. jonnyd

I dont believe there is any such rule that says tie goes to runner

11. GRNYT

GRNYT Member

yes there is as per the mlb rulebook

12. jonnyd

Doeesnt say a tie goes to the runner though

13. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

representing you fanbase so well

14. jonnyd

You guys suck. Its wrong to say the Mets suck?

15. Barry the Baptist

This is your last warning, quit trolling

16. jonnyd

Listen dude. This is a message board. A board Ive been posting in for 7 fuckin years. I cant say the Mets suck? GTFOH dude. Your posts are juvenile as Imentioned in another thread, And now youre gonna throw Mod musclkes around???? Seriously??? I responded to someone telling me I represent my fan base well, Which is a clear shot at me obviously. Aand who cares abou tthat. So I cant defend my position? Thats all Im doing. Gimme a fuckin break, trollin. Fuckin nonsense

17. Barry the Baptist

1st off I don't care how long you've been posting here. You came into this thread much like you did in the Devils thread, and the Mets thread to stir up trouble and do nothing but troll. YOu defended your position after somebody called you out for trolling. Others may find your dog and pony show amusing but I don't care what they think.

You wanna tell me my posts are immature when your posting shit like this

Your being a dick on purpose, enjoy your sweep (and honestly I don't give a fuck what you say in the Rangers thread about the Devils or the Yankees thread about the Mets) and your losing hockey team but quit trolling or trying to rile up Devils and Mets fans. You don't think Mets fans know our team sucks and aren't the Yankees? We don't need you to remind us.

18. jonnyd

So if I say something negative about hte Mets its trolling? The thread was about Johan's no-hitter which I called a one-hitter because thats exactly what it was.

Me saying the Devils arent going to win 4 in a row is trolling? I dont think so. Basically what youre saying is only Met fans can post in Met-related threads board for 7 years and vice versa for Yanks? Thats just silliness.

And the purpose of my pointing out Ive been on the board for 7 years is to show that Im not a troll. There have been a million fuckin barbs thrown around this board in good fun...especially during the subway series. Nothing I did was trolling.

Thank you for at least showing enough restraint to realize that and not banning me for doing nothing

19. GRNYT

GRNYT Member

johnny dont be a dick all your life...ur a typical BANKee fan which means ur a sore winner, sore loser and a wanker who denies u buy championships...BANKees fans dont fear anything like they fear a salary cap b/c it would be the last title u would see...and johan pitched a no hitter b/c the ump missed a call which has happened in thousands of games and in no hitters before there was replay and certainly before there was hdtv and super slo-mo and camera's that can show the stitches on the ball...BANKees fans are such petty jerkoffs they cant allow the mets to enjoy this one moment after all the titles your team has bought...i mean won. see, ur the reason BANKees fans are known as the assholes of the sportsworld...now go suck jeffrey mayer's ****

20. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

What a really dumb fucking post. Congratulations on it. Compare the home grown talent on both teams and get back to us. Fact is,you are just sore because the Mets ATTEMPTED to buy titles and failed. Your one achievement in nearly 30 fucking years was by who? Santana? Wasn't he a prized offseason signing like the ones you blame the Yankees for taking part of while your team just can't do it right?

#100 typeOnegative13NY, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2012