No changes to CS will be made at this time

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BudJet, Nov 12, 2018.

1. jcass10

jcass10 Well-Known Member

I'm OK with this, as long as he's gone at the end of the year.

Jets have to clean house. The last thing I want is the interim coach to do well, and for the Jets to bring back him and Mac, before they suck again next year.

Time to get some new people in here.

tomdeb likes this.
  2. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

Also remember when the Jets offense was halfway decent with Morton as our OC? Pepperidge Farm remembers...

3. tomdeb

tomdeb Well-Known Member

You are absolutely right--they are pathetic. How the lucky sperm brothers can turn a sports franchise valued at over $1B to Mike McIdiot and Todd Toilet is stunning once you think about it. Most business owners have some kind of a demand for success, and do not tolerate years and years of incompetence so calmly. Giving two year extensions after back to back 5-11 seasons was asinine. The Johnson brothers are so stupid they cannot even see that their team, GM, and coach are the laughing stock of the NFL! Turn this team over to a GM and coach that have a clue!

4. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

I'm fine with keeping Bowles/Macc through the 2019 season. I want to see what Macc has planned for new players both in the draft and FA. I want continuity for Sam and others. I don't want the players set back 2 yrs by a new coaching staff that wants their 'own' players.

5. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

6. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

What? You actually want this guy to have his paws over developing Sam for another year? God no.[​IMG]

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  7. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

This is pretty bad times. The Jets just can't get a winning season nor a sustainable winning franchise. Except for Cleveland, almost every team in the NFL have had some successful season. Some have them every year but most have had 2-3 years of not great but good football. Not the Jets they have had 5-10 year runs of being just horrible. To be a fan of this team means being constantly pissed off.

8. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Firing him gets him off easy. I want a long slow death. Extend the bastard.