Nike* NFL Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by DarrelleRevis.Human?, Jul 30, 2012.

1. DarrelleRevis.Human?

DarrelleRevis.Human? Well-Known Member

I would just like to know who all has bought the new Nike jerseys and which one you got: game, limited or elite.
    Post some pics, give a review.

I was actually wondering what the deal is with the limited jerseys? I haven't seen any for sale.

2. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Ive seen the $100 replicas at Dicks and Modells. I have yet to see a true authentic. Many have ordered the knock offs but anyone who did is yet to post a picture. Im also interested in any and all feedback. My knock-off jersey guy doesnt expect a delivery until late August.

3. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

The cheapest $100 ones look like crap, I was planning to buy one, but when I saw it in person I was disgusted.

4. DarrelleRevis.Human?

Yeah I figured it would look like the screen print Reebok ones.

I'm really interested in the limited jerseys, the description sounds like they are far better quality. Myself, I don't know if I can stomach the price of the elite.

5. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

I picked up an Elite Nike Revis jersey and a Tebow Nike game day jersey for my son.

The Elite Jersey's are too stiff IMO and give you the shoulder pad look. If you wear a size 40 and the number on the back is a double digit number, the numbers will be sewn on top of the seam which will make the bottom corner of the number look like it has a fold in it. For $250-$300, stay away from the Elite Jersey's and just go with a game day Jersey for 100 bucks. Those game day jerseys look much better then the Reebok Replicas anyway and still look nice for a non Elite Jersey. I have yet to see the Nike Limited jersey's though.

Just to help anybody with the sizing, I wear a size 46 in the Reebok Authentic's which is a size 40 in the Nike Elite's and a Medium in the Nike Game Day Jersey's.

6. DarrelleRevis.Human?

Good stuff, thanks for the review. Maybe a couple side-by-side comparison pics?

I also found this www.nfljetsteamstore.com
    It looks mad suspicious at that price and it being custom... Anyone ever messed with them before?

7. jets1988

jets1988 Member

Just went on the jetsshop.com and they have two limited jerseys. Holmes and Revis both in green.

For $135 but I don't know how they differ from the game jerseys.

#7 jets1988, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  8. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Im gonna order a few from the knock-off sites anyone recommend 1?

9. jets1988

jets1988 Member

I'd like to know this too I saw a guy review one on youtube and he said he got it from toonjerseys.com but that site got taken down. Too bad because they looked good.

10. DarrelleRevis.Human?

Here's my opinion I put on "guide to cheap jerseys"
    GAME
    The NFL Game Jersey—available in men’s, women’s and children’s sizes—is the only one of the three that will be available for pre-order on NikeStore.com. It features a tailored fit designed for movement, a no-tag neck label for comfort and screen-print numbers for a lighter, softer feel. The NFL Game Jersey ($100) will be available for pre-order at NikeStore.com starting April 15*, and officially launches April 27. Order yours by April 25 and receive it April 27, with a free overnight shipping upgrade.

LIMITED
    The next step up is the NFL Limited Jersey. It features highly flexible premium twill numbers and a tailored fit designed for easy movement. Flywire strength around the neck resists stretching, and strategic ventilation increases airflow over major heat zones. The NFL Limited Jersey ($135) launches this summer.

ELITE
    The top-tier NFL Elite Jersey is the closest to what the pros are wearing on the field. It has zoned stretch fabric tailored for precise fit and movement, and Flywire strength that resists stretching around the neck. Strategic ventilation increases airflow over the body’s major heat zones, and water-repelling fabric helps the jersey stay lightweight all day. Get your NFL Elite Jersey ($250) starting April 27.

11. jets1988

jets1988 Member

I think i'll wait to see if they get some white away jerseys in the limited all my other jerseys are green except for my Sanchez.

12. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Here are some pics of the Revis Elite Jersey!

#12 GrindHouse, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  13. DarrelleRevis.Human?

Wow, that looks pretty darn good. Do you think its worth $250?

14. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Well that just depends on the person buying the Jersey. I would say this, if you didn't mind spending $200+ on the Reebok authentic Jersey's then you probably won't be disappointed with the Nike Elite Jersey's. For the money the Nike Elite's look and feel like they cost over $200. The fit is questionable, you will either hate or love the way it fits on you.

15. DarrelleRevis.Human?

If someone finds a place where you can buy the away limited jerseys please let me know or leave a link.

16. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

Personally I think the Nike Game jersey fits better and looks better than the Reebok Replica. There are no holes all over the jersey, so that's nice. That's how it's going to look this season, aside from the sweat box.

17. jerseyjetfan84

I just saw the limited home Jerseys at Champs. Very disappointing for $135. The fabric was nice but the numbers and letters looked/felt cheap.

18. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

19. jerseyjetfan84

Gmc I'm gonna try and hit that flea market Tom morning. Is that jersey guy usually in the same spot?

20. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

The guy I buy from doesnt have any yet. I spoke to him ealier in the week. I dont know about other vendors there are a few. You will have to walk the back rows theres a few vendors there.

Does anyone sell them at Collingswood Flea Market closer to you?