NFLDC Jets Draft Review

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Phyr, May 25, 2007.

1. Phyr

Phyr Member

McCareins is not a decent number 3. The only reason why he's still on the team is because there were no decent deep guys available. He's the reason why we usually play out of the 2 WR set.

2. MobiusOne28

MobiusOne28 New Member

Well to quote him, he says "right now" the depth is stacked. That's what I was alluding to. Obviously the position needs to be fortified for the future since McCairens still thinks he's a #1 and won't be here past this year (if he's even here the whole year), Coles' brain is just going to be one giant bruise in a few years, and Dwight's gonna go back to scrubbing kitchen floors as Mr. Clean.

3. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

This has been the NYJ way of operating since we last won a CHAMPIONSHIP. That is why we have been in the wilderness for the last 38 years & some months now.

4. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Psst- If the poster you speak of has done a "360 on Herm," it would mean that his beliefs as to Edwards' ability level HAVE NOT changed.

SOL
    TFG
    AABS!

5. KSJets

KSJets New Member

I didn't have the heart to point that out to him. Sometimes you just have to be nice to the elderly to appease them and make them feel like they're still useful :)

6. LWC611

LWC611 Member

I am sorry but we were 10-6 and two games away for the big show in 2004. In 2005 we were an injury riddled team that I do not believe any one could have coached to a winning record. I do not think we are light years a head of anything. Headed in the right direction maybe, but light years ahead of where we were, I do not think so.