New/updated uniforms (Poll Added)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by macbk, Apr 19, 2018.

?

Did you like the new uniforms and logo?

1. Yep

48.5%
  2. Nope

25.5%
  3. Neutral

26.0%
  1. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

Where do I get off? I said some think theyre opinions are fact, you think thats you, fine. Its you. I never said it but facts seem to make no difference here.

Everything I hate? What is that?

Yeah, youre worked up and arguing over uniforms. Theres a problem. Its like telling someone that you dont want to talk about it but posting over and over again, clearly wanting to beat someone over the head. And yes, I'm ok with it. Youre not but cant stop. Dont ever get the I cant talk about it post followed with countless posts doing just that.

Highly predictable, the go to response when you cant convince others to come to agreement with your opinion. Links to some idiot soccer club, references to Patriot envy. Once again, your opinion is better than others.

Put me on ignore or control yourself and ignore me. Stop whining about what I think. Its totally uncalled for.

2. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

these were my favorite silver helmets, the log really helped, the hawks blue unis were one of my favorites back in those days. i was a huge curt warner fan. i can remember as a little kid going to the toy store in new york with my grandmother and they had all these helmets on display, i absolutely LOVED this helmet. ended up getting a jets helmet i still have but remember this one being the one i liked the best.

its funny how things work. here i am saying i hate silver helmets but remember a child hood memory of loving a silver helmet :shrugs shoulders

3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Mr Cat we agree once again,,,nice helmets that said I also liked not loved Warner but hated Krieg to Largent I saw them beat the jets too many times on my tv and in person

#803 CBG, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    alleycat9 likes this.
  4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Uniforms. I'll give ya uniforms. Prison garb is looking pretty good after yesterday. The entire team should be arrested and hauled away in a paddy wagon. Sam gets probation, though, along with a few others. Chris Herndon and Pryor get life in prison without the possibility of parole. I am harsh, but I am fair. This is my vote and it's my final answer:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

^And that's my helmet choice, and I'm stickin' by it! GO JETS!!!

5. Loved those seahawks unis..
    http://d1hg6wdwbisxfa.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/03085300/luke-11.jpg

Bowles??

https://images.google.com/imgres?im...VM:&vet=1&w=640&h=513&hl=en-us&source=sh/x/im

Chris Johnson??

6. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

Looks fukkin’ yellow to me.

I’m thinking more N.O. Saints, Notre Dame type gold...

7. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Ah well same argument but exchange Packers for saints, not overly fussed about a college football teams colours tbh.

But it isn't for me to say you are right or wrong, we are all allowed an opinion even a bad one like adding gold to our colours ;):D

8. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

The color of this flag will be the new green of the NY jets. Noticed last night that the set of the SNY show was recently changed to this color green. I love it but gotta see what other color mixture there will be.
    [​IMG]

9. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This color on hat

10. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

11. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

If anyone can find a video of the Jets game plan from 9/27 on SNY, please post. They just changed the color of the set from last week. This is gotta be the new green

12. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

13. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

Oh God please no.

Cman68, Ralebird and NY Jets68 like this.
  14. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

They gave those flags to us for the Miami game. I thought the same thing too -- that this is most likely the new color scheme of the 2019 uniforms.

It's really not a bad green in person.

I will look at them again when I get home and post an actual picture so you guys can compare.

15. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Still don't understand the two different shades of green. Why have the dark green stripes and dark green Jets logo??? I have the Adams jersey in this kelly green and the dark greens drive me nuts.

16. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I'be been thinking the same thing. That bright green is becoming the backdrop at the practice field, the stadium, the flags.... Personally, I don't have an issue with a secondary shade of green. That opinion may change once I see how they use it.

17. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

The two flags are close in color, but not the same, the hat is different and the fence cover is different from all of them. I don't believe that the (probably Chinese) producers of these items are creating custom colors for every bit of swag the Jets are purchasing. I'm okay with waiting to see what actually develops and only then blasting the crap out of such a boneheaded decision.

18. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I was zeroing in on the color of the hat only. Btw the QBs in practice where a black jersey with that green in numbers. Not to say we are gonna where black. Anyone see SNY last night? They changed the set color. I expect that on Sunday also. I love that color green. Just don’t want a lot of black. Stick to green and white maybe a black stripe

19. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

It’s Day Glo Lime Green.

We’d just be the Seahawks East.

Geezuz fuck.

20. Sid Youngelman

Sid Youngelman Active Member

I'm really hoping they drop the ugly dark, dull forest green color and go back to the lighter green from the Namath era. Those we great looking jerseys. AND KEEP THE WHITE HELMETS!

ColoradoContrails and NCJetsfan like this.