New Meadowlands Stadium Parking Thread

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Big Poppa Naich, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Not understanding the question perfectly, but you are limited to whatever you bought. Did the sale say the parking pass was for Yellow? If the seller had a Yellow pass in his ticket account and they (or you) printed out the bar code for that, then you can park in Yellow or Orange. If the Parking Pass is just a generic parking permit, then it's probably only going to get you into Orange.

2. Section 227. Row 5

Pats-Hater has been banned and this is not good. Poor bastard is pissed because he was honest enough to say he left early and then Holier-Than-Thou's got on his case big time.

Truth is, every one of us STHers has left a game early in our lifetimes, period. If you claim you NEVER leave a game early, you are totally full of shit. Walk in our shoes for a season (especially a losing season, or try 26 losing seasons) and then tell me you don't ever leave early and have never left early. Totally ridiculous.

The guy religiously travels from MA to go to the games and he's a fucking dud this one time. Mods, he's got a right to be pissed. Please re-instate him soon.

3. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

thats a shame, i havent seen the thread but i can only imagine the children started in on him and the rest of the followers jumped right on him too... oh well i am sure he will be back soon.

after going and checking it out. he was guns blazing from the start. he will be back in a few weeks i am sure. it was quite funny that abdul wanted him to email him to set up a fight. thats classic internet message board right there.

#183 alleycat9, Nov 22, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
  4. thatguylos

thatguylos New Member

it says "YELL1" as the section and "GA27" as the row...it was listed as a yellow parking pass on the ticket exchange site...just find it wierd that it has row, seat, and section information but says nothing about which lot you are permitted to park in like an actual parking pass does...guess ill know for sure in a few days, thanks for the help.

#184 thatguylos, Nov 22, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
  5. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

is their a lot at Izod now that you can exit and get right onto the Turnpike North? know you used to be able to be in lot K and exit at the far end which put you out right next to the entrance. Does any lost still have fast access to the Turnpike?
    Looking at this map lot 23 seems best but not ure how the traffic pattern is exiting..anyone know?
    http://www.meadowlands.com/uploadedFiles/new complex map august 2010.pdf

6. Section 227. Row 5

You are lucky to even have "YELL1" on it. My hardcopies are Orange and have unmistakable markings on them, like account #, for example. But if I go to my account online, they're listed as GAwhatever the fuck with numbers and letters that corrospond to nothing at all. I have two sets of these passes and believe me, sometimes it's hard ot keep them apart.

If I sell a game, I try to sell it on StubHub and this way I can ship out the seat tickets and parking pass hardcopies. All this scanning business is going to eventually freak people out.

7. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Hey I forgot do they tear off the parking pass or scan the yellow passes??

I gave a pass to my friend and am wondering if in need to buy one off nfl ticket exchange or if I can just print it out. I thought they just ripped off the hard copy so i could print it out.

THoughts??

8. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

I never left a close game myself. That's the truth. Now have I left a blowout early? Yes. I'm not one to call out other fans though. By folks leaving yesterday, I was able to run around, jump, hug people without stepping on someone or pissing anyone off.

9. Forum7200

Forum7200 Member

Ive noticed that they have just been ripping off the bottom and not scanning, but I went a pre season game and they did scan so it might be just luck of the draw.

I would say its prob a gamble

10. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Thoughts ??

I think you should pay to park like everyone else.

That's one thought...I'm sure I could add others.

11. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

I think what you are basically saying is, you sold your hard copy parking pass and are trying to print out a copy so that you can park in the lot for free lol. If I were you, I would buy another on Ebay or Stubhub. Tickets aren't even selling well for this game, I doubt parking passes are doing well. You might even be able to get one for less then face.

12. DaftGreen

DaftGreen Member

I was surprised how easy I got into the lot last night maybe 15 minutes prior to kick off. Parked in Lot J (Yellow) and then was in my seat and just missed the coin toss. My first game cutting it that close ever (all mainly trying to leave the Thanksgiving festivities with the fam in a polite fashion)

13. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Thanks for the support 227. You do realize I watched the end of the game from the 300 level concourse, right?

14. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

I can tell you right now, and anyone who knows me knows this as the truth,
    I have never, EVER left a game early. NEVER.

I've seen Last sun. miracle, the Monday Night Miracle, beating the STEELERS during our 4-12 season...
    NEVER. I live for the finish!

15. Section 227. Row 5

Not even a little sneaky-poo with :45 on the clock and the score is 24-9 and they're taking a knee? Never?

16. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Does anybody know if you enter in the same way you do with a yellow or green pass if you have one of those gray parking passes. The ones that say offical/lot G.

17. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

I ended up getting surveyed over the phones by the Jets. The person stated:
    1. They were going to make improvements to allowing people to exit the stadium itself;
    2. They were going to redo the parking lot signage and better train the staff;