Needing help with probably the simplest thing.....

Discussion in 'Avatars & Signatures' started by onefanjet, Apr 4, 2009.

1. onefanjet

onefanjet Well-Known Member

I now have the best sig that Im satisfied with.... however when I try to inset is says its too big a file... Ive tried to compact, resize etc but these all distort the quality and seem to create a white backround, (should be transparent), please any help, please

2. onefanjet

Help??....?

3. onefanjet

this is specifically what I'm tying to accomplish;
    I have created a template that I'm happy with. My problems are as follows;
    1. I'm trying to keep or find the back round I like(I have transparent, but whenever I try to re - size it goes to white. I would really like to have the shadow effect for each jersey, but that's a fantasy at this point)
    2. I have been trying to res-ize the picture for purposes of posting to one of my favorite sites 'Theganggreen.com. They are suggesting 500x100 or 19.5 kb limit.)
    3. How those limits factor into resizing, compacting, cutting and pasting etc. , I dont know.
    but i keep messing it up.....
    4. Not to be rude, but I also would like to erase the little copyright at the lower border, just to give it a fresh and pure look.........can anyone help me, please? oh and by the way, i have tried to use image shack....but that's even more confusing........shall I try to post it here? http://www.jerseydatabase.com/mysigs.php

4. onefanjet

Hey All You Avater/signature Experts Thanx A Whole Helluva Lot For The Tips, Advice And All The Help That Youv'e Provided......true Fukin Jets Fans......... 51 FUKIN VIEWS, YOU GUYS ARE PRIMA DONNAS, 51 FUKIN VIEWS, UNBELIEVABLE, GLAD I'M NOT LAYIN ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD.....

#4 onefanjet, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  5. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

It's hard to give you advice without trying to manipulate the file ourselves.

6. onefanjet

#6 onefanjet, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  7. onefanjet

or.....[/IMG]http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/3771/rawsigphp.png[/IMG]

#7 onefanjet, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  8. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

I'm getting ready to work, but I'll try to get it right when I get home.

Also, that 500 x 100 is misleading; unfortunately, our sigs can only be 400 x 100, so that's probably your problem.

9. onefanjet

Thanx for tryin... I really do appreciate it....

10. onefanjet

206 views......... absofukinlutely astounding, you guys are the best, actually pathetic, but not surprising, after all we are jets fans huh......

11. onefanjet

Why even have an avatar board......really.......?

12. dwalsh

dwalsh 2006 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

seriously, shut the fuck man. 200 of the views are probably you obsessively refreshing it.

We do have lives, many of us don't just sit and dick around with photoshop 24/7... I know that me, personally, my copy of photoshop isn't working so i can't do it. But even if it was working, after your attitude and lack of respect in here i wouldn't want to

13. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

How has this dude not been banned for being annoying?

#13 Mr Electric, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  14. Jet21

Jet21 New Member

Well, your not nearly in the same situation as if you were laying out on the side of the road. Your trying to fix your signature, chill the f*ck out. You could probably find your answer if you google searched your question. There is no correlation to not helping you and being a prima donna. The funny thing though, is that you base being a "true jet fan" on helping you with your signature. At this point, it doesn't matter what your signature looks like because you will still be an absolute ass clown.

#14 Jet21, Apr 11, 2009
  15. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

just edit that second part before a mod(if any ever come in here) looks at it. not worth getting banned over someone crying in the avatar forum.

16. onefanjet

All of you responders could have saved yourself the trouble of responding if all you were going to do is tell me what a fuck i am. I posted a request for some help getting my sig the way I wanted it. I have spent more time than I should have have trying to figure it out myself. So I came to this portion of the message board where the request sat for a fuckin week. The views are just that, views, which says to me, that people came, looked at the request, and said....'fuck it, I can't help this guy, (nor do I want to). Iv'e seen quicker responses for stupider subjects, and again I ask, what is the purpous of this section if not to help some one out? As far as you three responders, hey thanks for nothing......besides the satisfaction you prolly got for flaming me, so you three , Fuck You shit wads!

17. DHarris52

DHarris52 Active Member

Do you really expect anyone to help you after posts like this? Seriously?

A good start would be to ask the mods to delete this thread and start fresh with a more respectful one. I suggest having a little bit better attitude and a lot more patience.

#17 DHarris52, Apr 11, 2009
  18. GreenMachine

Chill out. Consider this a nice warning.

19. onefanjet

Sure, Ill chill out, I shouldnt have expected any help in the first place. Poor judgement on my part Thanx 4 the warning.....