NE* just can't help themselves.

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Jets_Grinch, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

Eric Decker can be a #1 wide receiver when it's demanded of him. at least he did that with the Jets. he can be a pressure player.

the problem is that he is not a real football player anymore. can the Pats pry that player out again?

gotta wonder. they aren't miracle workers, no matter how you would want to believe it.

2. Yehoodi

Yehoodi Active Member

Was just making a tongue and cheek comment that Guerrero denied that his firm would provide PEDs. Who knows he may not be telling the truth. I would not put a gun to my head. But i doubt that his firm would do it as for the most part the firm frowns on anything that leans towards help builsing muscle/man made chemicals and it treats its patients in a natural and holistic approach.

Edelman worked with many doctors and trainers and who knows where he got the PEDs, maybe he got them on his own. We will never really know.

3. Yehoodi

Yehoodi Active Member

Well, I think the only way we will need Decker to carry a big part of the load if is we loose another WR and/or some of the other WRs do not develop.

If he does make the team, my guess and hope, is that he will be a 3rd or 4th option behind Edelman, Gronk, and perhaps another WR

If folks are going to focus on Edelman and Gronk with coverage, it should free up Decker for some touches.

Decker did catch 6-7 balls for some 80 or so yards against the Pats in Jan. in the playoffs.

With the Pats having a good chance to have a good season and hopefully to make the playoffs, might help Decker to have some motivation, we will have to wait and see.

4. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Sony Michel out 10 days - fluid drained from knee.

When healthy he's dangerous in space.

5. themorey

themorey Well-Known Member

Bullshit. I bet they're installing some illegal bionic prosthetic or something. I'll be listening for the "ch-ch-ch-ch-ch" sound when he runs.

6. Guerrero is pushing hard for the extracted fluid.He wants to make a jelly out of it for Brady’s toast.TB12 method is always evolving

7. mute

mute Well-Known Member

would be nice to see how they perform in tonight's preseason game.

8. Broadway Joey

Broadway Joey New Member

Caugh caugh? No wonder we always lose..if the players are as dumb as the fans, we’re in fo another long season!

9. So you judge a person & a whole fan base based on a minor spelling error? Something tells me this has more to do w the topic of this thread(Ahem The CHEATERS) than it does proper spelling & editing