Nate Peterman just became the starting QB in Buffalo for the next decade plus!!

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by BuffaloPhysco, Nov 15, 2017.

1. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

lol only the browns. the meme's after that game were glorious as well

also didn't we win or tie an OT game against the bills where sanchez threw 5 INTs?

2. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

So ummm... Has there been a BP sighting lately?

3. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Much like a groundhog, I wouldn’t expect him anytime before February 2nd

Cman68 and Harpua like this.
  4. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

Not that I will get to see their game on Sunday since I will be at MetLife watching the Jets squish the Fish but that team is in a terrible spot. If their coach starts Peterman then he and his team will get booed right out of New Era. If he starts Allen who isn't ready then he probably gets overwhelmed and they still get their asses kicked. The Bills will play tougher this week since they are home so Chargers 47 Bills 6. Their fan base is not a nice bunch ( I know this from experience from wearing my Jets stuff up there) It could get ugly in Buffalo this weekend. I just hope the Bills find a way to win 4 or 5 games just to screw their draft position next year. It would be fun to laugh at an 0-16 season for them but I don't want them getting the #1 pick either.

Red Menace likes this.
  5. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Bills still haven't announced who is going to start. I agree completely with @GREG here - they don't have any good choices at this point. Of course, that's totally their own fault, since no one forced them to trade McCarron for a 5th round pick two weeks ago.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  6. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

In a hindsight... maybe we shouldn't have traded Teddy away for a mere 3rd rounder. [I know I am having a very cruel thought for a nice kid. :D:D]

7. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Going to be a lot of Chargers D in my DFS lineups. That's for damn sure. What a disaster Buffalo is

8. statjeff22

If you mean that the Jets could have traded him to the Bills for a first round pick, there is absolutely no way the Jets would ever do that. The four teams they were never trading Teddy to were New England, Miami, Buffalo, and the Giants.

If Rodgers had gone down for a long stretch, on the other hand, the Packers might have come calling with more than the Saints did. Of course, he didn't, so that's still moot (at least for now).

9. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

Or run Tyrod Taylor out of town. Things would be much different if they had Taylor starting with Allen sitting behind him. Love it

10. statjeff22

Taylor would have in fact been an ideal person to keep as the caretaker for Allen. They wouldn't care if he had to run for his life behind that OL, and after another season of him refusing to throw the ball deep the fans would have been thrilled to hand the keys to a mad bomber like Allen. However, the Bills used the third-round pick they got for Taylor to move up 6 spots to pick Virginia Tech linebacker Tremaine Edmunds. Edmunds is a 20-year-old physical freak, and if he turns out to be a high impact player on defense he will be well worth the third-round pick. If he doesn't pan out, and Allen is damaged from having to play behind this pathetic excuse for an OL, this will go down as a succession of incredibly stupid moves. Time will tell, but it would have been so easy for them to avoid all of this just by keeping McCarron, instead of trading him for a fifth-round pick.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  11. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

It is an afterthought anyway. But a funny one. Bills send 1st and 2nd for Teddy, and Teddy gets beat up behind that shit hole of a line, so he refuses to extend. Just thinking about it makes me smile.

12. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

Peterman looks like Sanchez at his absolute worst. All I can say is he's about as beleaguered and helpless as I've ever seen a QB. It's near Hackenberg level

We have a WR who's a better QB than Peterman

13. statjeff22

There are 338 QBs in the NFL in the past 30 years with at least 50 career pass attempts. Here are the bottom three in QB rating:

336. Henry Burris - 28.4
    337. Brian Brohm - 26.0
    338. Nathan Peterman - 25.7

McDermott still hasn't announced who will be starting on Sunday against the Chargers. Yes, the Chargers - you know, that team against which Peterman played a half and threw 5 interceptions last year.

14. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

15. statjeff22

FJF likes this.
  16. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

17. mute

mute Well-Known Member

18. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

From last season but it's a classic.

[​IMG]

19. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

just because....

The Waterboy likes this.
  20. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

Signed Anderson to be the backup behind Allen. So much for Peterman having a future in Buffalo.