Namath daughter 'other woman' in split ? . . .

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by kelly, Sep 20, 2006.

1. kelly

kelly Banned

Jose Lambiet's Page Two
    Namath daughter 'other woman' in split?
    By Jose Lambiet / Palm Beach Post Columnist

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The teenage daughter of football great Joe Namath may soon find herself at the heart of a Jupiter society divorce ? as the "other woman."Page Two hears that 19-year-old Jessica Namath ? who grew up with her Super Bowl-winning dad in Tequesta ? is scheduled to be subpoenaed soon to answer questions about her relationship with William "Blu" Stephanos, the co-owner of a well-known Jupiter rejuvenation clinic, Age Management, Inc.

Stephanos, 28, just filed for divorce in Palm Beach County against his wife of five years, Carly Stephanos, 27. But a source close to the couple said Carly handed her lawyer, Bar kingpin Howard Rudolph, cellphone records that show Blu spends hours chatting up Jessica. The dark-headed beauty is a freshman in business administration and public relations at her famous dad's alma mater, the University of Alabama.In her response to Blu's Aug. 10 divorce request, Carly's attorney asked the court to prevent Blu ? an heir to the DiVosta Homes fortune ? from "dissipating marital assets." According to Carly, a mother of two, he spends "substantial sums of money on a girlfriend." The goodies: Tiffany jewelry and trips.

The galpal isn't named in the court file. But when asked if it's Jessica, Rudolph said: "Keep your eyes open for the upcoming witness list. When someone uses marital assets on a girlfriend, the ex-wife is entitled to the same money."A key staffer at Cucina on Palm Beach, meanwhile, said Blu and Jessica often come to the restaurant ? most recently on Labor Day weekend, which happened to be the Stephanos' fifth wedding anniversary.

"I didn't realize Blu is married," the Cucina employee said.

Jessica didn't respond to phone messages. Blu had no comment about Jessica, who was raised just blocks from the Stephanos' $2 million marital home at Bay Harbor Island.Jessica and sister Olivia Namath made news in 2001 when, despite a Broward County judge's order that made the New York Jets legend their primary guardian, they left him to be with their mother, Tatiana Namath, in California.

> http://www.palmbeachpost.com/pbcsou...paper/2006/09/20/a2a_jose_col_0920.html?imw=Y

2. steviep

steviep Active Member

Was that one of namath's daughters with him on Sunday at the game? They showed him on the board with someone -- who wouldnt sit down once the camera went on her.

3. The Predator

The Predator Active Member

I don't know, but she definatly looked hot from what I saw

4. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

Oh I'm sure she's innocent...

5. BroadwayMike

BroadwayMike New Member

Anyone have a picture of her? I wanted to show my wife.

Google and wikipedia were no help...

6. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

I hope she's prettier than Gastineau's daughter

7. Rambo13

Rambo13 New Member

[​IMG]
    best I could do...from facebook.

8. Slagan7

Slagan7 Member

Not a very flattering picture.

Speaking of pictures, kelly's avatar looks like she just rewatched the 1- 15 season. On the brink of either crying, or going ballistic.

9. The Predator

good idea usin facebook.... did u friend her or just copy the pic it shows when u search for her? if u didnt friend request her i will, maybe theres some better pics

10. GatorNation52

GatorNation52 New Member

haha dude whats the point in friend requesting her, unless you actually think youll meet her one day theres no point. I wouldnt do it unless I went to Alabama, thankfully I dont, or if I lived in South Florida, which I actually do.

11. The Predator

why the hell not? its not like im ever gonna meet her to be embarassed about adding a complete stranger as my friend. the way i look at it, it couldnt hurt, so why the hell not? all i wanna do is get some more pics to post on here (now that sounds pretty creepy/sexual predator-style :lol:)

anyways, don't tell me you dont have jenn sterger from fsu as your friend! everyone does! so why not another stranger?

12. Rambo13

Rambo13 New Member

:rofl: perfect...