N. Korea

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Nov 28, 2017.

1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Kim Jong-Fat-Un launched another ballistic missile towards Japan today. These fuckers are getting more and more dangerous and continue to be aggressive.

I am typically anti-war and don't like to get involved when unnecessary but these fuckheads are really pushing the limits. At what point do we just go in and smoke them? Do we wait for one of these missiles to carry a nuclear payload to Japan?

2. grkmanga31

grkmanga31 Well-Known Member

I usually steer clear of politically related threads on here but North Korea has been pissing me off for quite some time. The missile landed within Japan's exclusive economic zone and Japan's Prime minister has called an emergency meeting with his cabinet.

One of these days, the missile is going to land in the wrong place and will launch a war. That will be the day North Korea can kiss its own ass goodbye.

3. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

There's no win here for us.

If the South Koreans ask us to take out the NK regime we're good to go.. In that situation we aren't responsible for all the collateral damage that will happen around the event. We're also much less likely to see China ramp into the war either covertly or otherwise.

There's no way we would have gone into Iraq if Saddam Hussein had the capability of decimating Israel in the first days of the war.

HomeoftheJets, JetBlue and grkmanga31 like this.
  4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

The border guard who just defected weighed 135 lbs and had intestinal parasites bigger than the typical trump supporter’s dick. They’re not a threat unless we let them be.

Bellows1 likes this.
  5. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

It’s not the soldiers on the ground to worry about; those guys will rush into South Korea like they are attacking and once out of sight will drop their rifles to defect.

It’s Kim Jong Un mashing his nuclear weapon buttons like an old PlayStation 2 game.

6. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Their government is a threat to their own people and Japan.

7. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

I wonder if maybe it was intent to be biological warfare and have the parasites spread through S.K.

8. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Do you think NK would start a war? Kim knows the moment he does, he's done. If so a preemptive strike would result in thousands or even millions of unnecessary deaths depending on how much of a bang NK wants to go out with.

9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I think the guy is a nut who is becoming more and more emboldened by the day and now has nuclear missiles that can reach anywhere in the US. I read that the missile he launched today could reach anywhere in the US.

It's a very difficult situation for sure. Striking first could be a huge disaster but waiting for him to strike first could be a bigger disaster. It might be better to try to strike first and end it quick.

10. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Well, if SoKor decides a war is in their interest they'll support a war. There's only 28K American Troops there mostly a symbolic presence as they're already outnumbered almost 20 to 1. The idea of striking first is tempting BUT, unless you take out the entire nation of NoKor, the only thing you're gonna do is invite the destruction of Seoul. NoKor doesn't need nukes to take out Seoul as the SoKor capital is well within artillery range. I'm pretty sure if Washington DC was within artillery range of a hostile power, we'd think twice about inviting an attack.

Kim isn't gonna start a war he can't win. China owns too much of our debt to allow NK to attack any US property that would adversely affect our economy. The only thing that keeps Kim afloat is the Chinese fear of millions of hungry NoKor citizens crashing their border looking for food. The only thing that keeps China from intervening like they did in '52 is the economic fallout from a severe dropoff of western cash.

So, I would advise caution. Kim isn't gonna nuke Alaska or Hawaii unless he fears his regime is about to collapse and he has nothing to lose. Kim and Trump have one thing in common. They both want to world to think they're batshit crazy. Nothing can be further from the truth.

Maybe they should set up giant fans on the DMZ and have a huge picnic..Perhaps smoke 1000 briskets and bake thousands of turkeys. Here's an idea.. Fry 10K pounds of bacon.. Just the aroma alone would cause mass defections of NoKor soldiers.. :)

#9 Cman68, Nov 28, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    Br4d likes this.
  11. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

[​IMG]
    If I wore this, he would get punched in the face and I would get punched in the stomach at the same time. If someone tried to poke his eyes out, though, I'd get really upset.

12. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

If you were lucky Jeto, the person poking out his eyes would be famous and you could get a fat settlement out of it. There's always an upside :)

13. NotSatoshiNakamoto

uh, OK?