My Jets starting Roster for next year.

Discussion in 'Draft' started by jetsfan119, Jan 8, 2007.

1. All Star

All Star Active Member

I'm sure Tannaenbaum would be able to figure it out, we went from cap hell last year to to 28 million in cap space this year..........

2. Rambo13

Rambo13 New Member

Because they bumped up the cap space like 10-12 million.

3. Matty Jets

Matty Jets Well-Known Member

Go play Madden Football Franchis Mode, dude. So we sign Samuel, trade a high pick for Turner, in turn sign him long-term, sign Eric Steinbach, a top guard? What about cash for other positions of need, plus re-signing Cotchery and Rhodes down the line?

4. Matty Jets

Matty Jets Well-Known Member

not to mention the most coveted linebackers arguably in Thomas. And how much is Drew Bennett costing us?

5. Martin is the man

Why the guys is great and worth even an early 2nd round pick. He can block, catch the ball, and run the ball. A combination of washington's speed to the out side and leonard's power up the middle it allows the jets to make up for each others weakness and not give the D an oppertunity to predict what is coming. And the ability for both of them to catch the ball allows penny many options. He would be great!!!

6. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

well im sure we'll have a great off-season but i don't expect to sign more than 2 well known playmakers... I'd be shocked if we signed ANYBODY as close to A. Thomas. I expect underrated low paid players to give us depth everywhere, and people will be mad but we'll be damn good.