Mt. Gox (Bitcoin) goes down

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by soxxx, Feb 25, 2014.

1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

2. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Alright ill leave and go back to the_donald

3. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

LOL Litecoin hits $200 tonight, sitting at $170 now. Cliff High strikes again.

NotSatoshiNakamoto likes this.
  4. NotSatoshiNakamoto

btc futures opening tomorrow. should be interesting.

5. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Been really volatile, im nervous about the short term, confident long term though. Ethereum and LTC both moved a lot, yesterday, people are probably prepping to move money in or out into BTC.

6. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

What do you like more long term LTC or ETH?

Crazy shifts with btc right now

7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

BTC and all crypto currencies have always been highly volatile. My opinion is that eth is the best technology of all the crypto currencies but they all tend to follow the price of BTC.

Poeman likes this.
  8. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

I prefer Litecoin in the immediate future (next 6 months) but both will continue to grow....I would suggest just putting 33% in each if you are new, you will watch it grow month to month significantly, but they all seem to follow bitcoin.

I have more numbers again, once bitcoin reaches its low (which it might have), its going to plow forward and when it passes its all time high (19k), it will keep going until 25k, dip and the move toward 32k.

Litecoin will begin to go through the $100s the way bitcoin went through the $1000s, thats another thing I was told.

9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

[​IMG]

10. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

ETH will moved to $600ish eventually, dip, then proceed to $1000 on its next run.

Going to be interesting if all this comes true, but these guys continue to be accurate and are excellent at looking at charts and data.....

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

what guys?

12. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

High and another guy, I follow a guy on youtube who gets direct information from them. But its scary how accurate they are, like the other day he XEM was going to breakout, clearly he was right:

(cant post links)

Also called the Litecoin movement, and many other movements. The one guy is a volume trader and looks at the volume to determine breakouts High uses data, etc. Both have BTC 100k-250k next year.

13. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I hope all these people projecting 100K plus are right - would make me a bitcoin millionaire. Been a wild ride. Seems crazy to think it could get there.

I have a feeling we're going to be sitting at a new high when we wake up tomorrow.

#113 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Dec 10, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  14. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

If the prices between bitcoin and litecoin go where they are saying within 2 years, I to will be a millionaire.

15. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Everything up today...i am at a crazy point in my life this week. Getting divorced and my birthday all on same week. So trying not to make a emotional decision haha

But Soxx i like your idea about even split, the CME futures exchange went live and I hear another exchanhe is happening near end of week. Wondering if it drops before hand.

Everyday i feel like I am missing out...I was going to buy at 14k price on saturday night but held off

16. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Look, put $1000 in if you aren't fully ready yet (not financial advice, obviously). Watch how quick it doubles to $2000, and I know you are probably saying "well its at 16k, surely it wont be at 32k", wrong when it was at $1000, people thought it would only be max $2000 by 2018, then when it was at $4000, people said maybe $7000 at most, yet here we are at 16k with 3 weeks left in December.

The exponential growth is insane, its not a bubble, its price is based on how many users are involved. The user number will continue to grow because digital currency does has value, how much value? it hasn't been defined yet, it may take many more years, but its still relatively new, I believe only .1% of the population has a wallet with crypto in it. I would beg to argue within the next 10 years, crpyto will be a minimum of 10% of the worlds currency....throw in the fact the worlds currencies are devaluing to.

My personal pick would still be litecoin, the numbers I am seeing, you are looking at at least a 500% gain in 2018 if not 1000%+. Can't go wrong with any of them right now, they will all be worth much more in a year from now.

Search: coinmarketcap screenshot december 11 2016 (cant post links yet)

And look how much it has grown in the last year.... (litecoin at $188 right now, only $96 3 days ago)

Poeman likes this.
  17. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Just don't blow the whole wad at once. Put in half so you have another bullet if the price drops. Then you can win as it rises back up.

18. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Yep, I own right now 8 different coins, I'm heaviest in Bitcoin followed by litecoin, then I moved etherum into OMG, I would like to own more ethereum buts it's alright, I still hold a few in case it breaks out which it eventually will.

LTC close to breaking through $200 run, could make a run for $300 if it does I supposed. Once the sell walls come down these coins make huge moves its crazy.

*oops didn't read who you quoted, and yeah diversify for sure.

19. NotSatoshiNakamoto

kicking myself. i was considering making a play on LTC yesterday and didn't pull the trigger. Waiting for the next dip.

20. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Sorry but is this like moving to Australia but you couldn't get citizenship, getting denied entry to Canada, putting his ass on the line to save lives while going to SUNY Plattsburgh? Hard to not laugh at Soxxx proclamations.